Post what you cannot say

Phoenixx

What's gotten into you lately? What happened to the quiet girl who was just crazy and outgoing around her friends? What happened to the responsible girl who had so much going for her? What happened to the smart girl who knew better than to hang with the wrong crowds and do stupid things? We've been friends for a few years now, but the more I see you, the more the anger comes back. The more confused I get. It's like I hardly know you anymore. I'm not stupid, I know you've been lying to me, and now I feel like you're just using me. I've been through it before, more than once, and those "friends" never lasted. I don't want that to be the case with you because up until recently, you've treated me like a real friend, never made fun of me because of the way I am. I want to confront you about everything. Every single thing you've done since November, but I can't bring myself to do it. Why? Because I'm afraid I won't be able to control my anger, and I'll end up saying a lot of things I don't want to say, that I don't really mean but can't help to think. I don't want to tear you down and hurt you. I've been there before so many times, and I would never want you to experience that.

montejocarlo

Why can't you understand that every person is different. You are very narcissistic. Don't try to fashion everyone after you. You're hardly perfect. You won't even accept criticism. There are times that you make me feel like you do things solely for the benefit or your ego. Don't you know how to care sincerely? I feel lost most of the time, but I think you're even more lost than I am. I honestly hope you find your way home, because despite everything, even if I try hard not to, and even if it's hard to say, even if you've hurt too many times, and even if I'm blaming you for my condition, I still love you.

MrJones

Seriously now, do you hate me? If not, you act as if you do.... I just wanted to say one last goodbye. I understand why do you what you do, though. I only wish you the best in life, and I hope you get what you deserve and find happiness for you and your loved ones.

Lexington

Banned
Double standards.....women do this........complain about sexism then harass guys and get away with it.
Woman in my Uni class....."See even Lex might be a paedophile" (She was talking about an assignment she was doing on paedophilia)
If I said that to a female classmate, I'd be reported to the teacher at least.
"See even Mary Jane might be a paedophile. We don't know".

Female lecturer gets side-tracked..(her favourite topic is sexual deviance) "Did you know there is such a thing as the "perfect vagina"?

If male teacher did same, he would be reported for sure.............

"Did you know there was such a thing as the perfect penis?"

Rembrandt Broam

Seriously now, do you hate me?

I'm sure whoever this person is doesn't hate you, Mr Jones. Why would they hate someone who only wishes the best for them in life, someone who I've only ever seen wishing anyone the best in life? You are way too hard on yourself, sir.

MrJones

I'm sure whoever this person is doesn't hate you, Mr Jones. Why would they hate someone who only wishes the best for them in life, someone who I've only ever seen wishing anyone the best in life? You are way too hard on yourself, sir.
I wish you were right, but I don't think you are ::(:

MikeyC

Our recent conversation meant a lot to me. We don't talk as often these days but I still love you. I just hope to have the confidence to tell you that.

bcsr

Oh my... here we go.

You are an amazing person. You're warm, caring, funny, and thoughtful. You're beautiful, inside and out. We get along so well, and I think we would work together.

Agent_Violet

Why do you have to pull out all these manipulations and break me in two?? Why do you have to make me cry with all the head games you play? Why do i let you get to me? Why do i allow you to crawl under my skin so deep that I want to cut myself to feel better? Why can't i be stronger.

Piece_By_Piece

Why did you do it? I deserved it in no way. I will probably never forgive either of you. What both of you did scarred me for life.

Rembrandt Broam

To person 1: You really don't help yourself, do you? Like so many people I suppose. :rolleyes:

To person 2: I want to kiss you so badly right now! More than anyone else on the planet, and that's are over 6 billion people. But you still win. :)

To person 3: You're such a funny, smart and talented person. I hope everything works out for you. You deserve it to.

bluebells

I promised myself I wouldn't fall for you again and what happened? I fell. If I could stop liking you I would.