Post ur crushs!! Past and Present

LadyWench

In kindergarten through first grade I had a crush on this boy, Kyle. I remember in first grade I liked him so much, that when we came back in from recess, I gave him a hug. He got mad at me, pushed me away and told on me. I got in trouble. :( I hated him after that, lol.

In second grade I had a crush on this new boy in class, Sean. He was really nice and ended up living across the street from me. We were friends until he became a prick by hanging out with jerks.

I didn't really have a crush on anyone after that until 7th grade (middle school). It was my friend, Kylea. She was the nicest girl ever. She treated everyone the same and even though most kids made fun of me, she didn't care. She was still my friend and stood up for me. Now she's an overly-religious, stuck-up bitch...to be completely honest. Yeah, it sucks when people change.

exquisite

From about 1st grade til 8th, I had a "romance" with a boy from Ukraine named Fillip..he was my first kiss :) ...& then he picked my best friend over me... *sigh*
3rd--> Jon B.
4th-->John B.
5th-->Ryan N. & Ryan H. [ha, we actually dated about 7 years afterwards]
6th--> Kyle C.
7th--> Kevin H.
8th--> Alex S. & Chris F. [we "dated" that year]
9th-->Conor W. [lol my swim coach..he was only 4 years older *sigh* ]
10th--> Matt E.
11th--> Matt E. & Zak N.
12th--> Matt E. [see a pattern..?]
1st year of uni--> Matt E., Shai, Cj
2nd year of uni--> Matt E. & Mosh [doesn't even merit calling it dating, but i suppose we "dated"]

oy vey...i didnt realize how long my damn list is..holy balls....!

Last edited:

Nack

Banned
3rd--> Jon B.
4th-->John B.
5th-->Ryan N. & Ryan H. [ha, we actually dated about 7 years afterwards]
6th--> Kyle C.
7th--> Kevin H.
8th--> Alex S. & Chris F. [we "dated" that year]
9th-->Conor W. [lol my swim coach..he was only 4 years older *sigh* ]
10th--> Matt E.
11th--> Matt E. & Zak N.
12th--> Matt E. [see a pattern..?]
1st year of uni--> Matt E., Shai, Cj
2nd year of uni--> Matt E. & Mosh [doesn't even merit calling it dating, but i suppose we "dated"]

oy vey...i didnt realize how long my damn list is..hm, & i only actually dated 2, barely 3, of the guys..

I can't even remember 9th grade down, lol... I guess girls pay more attention to details.

exquisite

I can't even remember 9th grade down, lol... I guess girls pay more attention to details.

lmao you have no idea..i still remember some conversations i used to have with Fillip & a bunch of the other guys... & i won't even get started on Matt, since i still remember what freaking shirt he wore & exactly the way he looked at me.. *sigh* my mind is my own time machine :) too bad i cant remember what i study to help me during my fkn exams lol

agoraphobickatie

lol exquisite, i feel you! i pretty much have an insane photographic memory.. i remember some of the weirdest things!!! i kind of love it though! lol.. i can remember a lot of bad things as well, but i guess i've gotten good at not letting myself linger on shit like that..

i remember exactly everything about my first 'real' kiss, first time 'making love' (lol), first kisses with certain people, etc.. all kinds of things! haha :) i also have this weird thing with songs, but i've found out that lots of people do it-- when i hear a song, i can always (unless it's the first time hearing it) remember a time before when i have heard that song and it's like a picture in my head.. like i'll hear this song by jimmy eat world and i remember driving in my car on the way to school one morning, and i remember where i was on which road and everything, haha.. a lot of the time with songs that's what i remember, is driving and hearing it, but i always remember what time of year it was and where i was on certain roads and stuff... ohhh memories :) haha

exquisite

lol exquisite, i feel you! i pretty much have an insane photographic memory.. i remember some of the weirdest things!!! i kind of love it though! lol.. i can remember a lot of bad things as well, but i guess i've gotten good at not letting myself linger on shit like that..

i remember exactly everything about my first 'real' kiss, first time 'making love' (lol), first kisses with certain people, etc.. all kinds of things! haha :) i also have this weird thing with songs, but i've found out that lots of people do it-- when i hear a song, i can always (unless it's the first time hearing it) remember a time before when i have heard that song and it's like a picture in my head.. like i'll hear this song by jimmy eat world and i remember driving in my car on the way to school one morning, and i remember where i was on which road and everything, haha.. a lot of the time with songs that's what i remember, is driving and hearing it, but i always remember what time of year it was and where i was on certain roads and stuff... ohhh memories :) haha

:D i'm the same way, i remember the random details..& songs make it so much more vivid..too bad i cant use my powers for good lol

Silvox Black

One foolish fantasy. Nevermore and never again. From my third year in grade school to my fifth grade until my traitorous "friends" ruined me, Kristen Garwood. Now though, I have no such useless fantasies for anyone anymore.

tired_of_starting_again

Oh my God there's this guy that works at the bank inside of Walmart I love him sooooooo much. I don't even know his name I need to look at his name tag.
I saw him today & it made me so happy. He's like a big teddy bear, I want him to wrap me up in his arms & keep me warm.

Noca

Banned
In gr6 I went to this dance with a gurl from gr7. I had a crush on her for years after, too bad my SA screwed up any chance of being with her at the time.

blue-roses

From Years 9 to 11, then at the end of Year 12 again...hmm...his initials were LS...*paranoid* and I was utterly obsessed.

I have weird crushes on so many "unconventional" celebrities. Funny this topic has come up because I was thinking of making the thread myself. Dylan Moran, for example. Quite possibly the ugliest person in the world, but somehow incredibly attractive. :confused: Griff Rhys Jones! :D Bret McKenzie (Flight of the Conchords)! :rolleyes:

Felgen

Allthough I've been physically attracted to a lot of girls, I'm not sure if I ever had a crush on them.

Tiercel

From Years 9 to 11, then at the end of Year 12 again...hmm...his initials were LS...*paranoid* and I was utterly obsessed.

Hey, my initials are LS.... ;)

Too bad I can't break hearts that never knew I existed. :D

I've had so many crushes over the years, though lately I've been rather isolated from human beauty. But my current crush is the guitar tone on Jason Becker's Perpetual Burn. And despite sounding really bad when I put it that way, it's a damn good album.

AGR

This girl I was crazy about looked like Mandy Moore as Jamie Sullivan in A Walk To Remember,thats why I like this movie so much :),I am always watching.

tired_of_starting_again

Oh my God there's this guy that works at the bank inside of Walmart I love him sooooooo much. I don't even know his name I need to look at his name tag.
I saw him today & it made me so happy. He's like a big teddy bear, I want him to wrap me up in his arms & keep me warm.

I haven't seen him in forever! The past two times I went to Walmart he hasn't been there. Me so sad, I miss my teddy bear. ::(:

agoraphobickatie

I haven't seen him in forever! The past two times I went to Walmart he hasn't been there. Me so sad, I miss my teddy bear. ::(:

DUDE! me and my best friend intentionally got bank accounts at this certain bank because the guy who worked the drive thru was freakin' ADORABLE and always made our day! he was such a sweet little flirt!!! we made up the name 'billy' for him because he just looked like one, haha.. ....ends up, we finally saw that his name was tyler, so we just called him billy tyler..... anyway, billy tyler got fired from that bank and we were devastated ::(: haha!

iamthenra

Alyssa Milano
Elisha Cuthbert

Allot of actresses, since nobody in school would ever pay any attention to me at all. I might as well been a disease, because that is how most looked at me.

Shift

My best friend. Since the day we met until forever. I really do love him. But he's gay and I'm never going to magically grow a penis. Haha.

This guy in the opening band of a concert I went to last year. That crush lasted about a month. His old roommate gave me his phone number. I talked to him on the phone once. It was really awkward, but I am proud of myself for trying. (I'm just glad he was nice and wasn't all "Who the hell are you!? Don't call me! Stalker freak!")

This one boy from the end of 10th grade up until we graduated. I asked him to the Homecoming dance one year, but he was already going with someone... Sad day. But, at least we got to be friends.