Post ur crushs!! Past and Present

NickyNacker

In kindergarten I had a crush on this girl Judith
We actually "went out" lmao and I brought her a rose one day
I found her on Facebook not too long ago and she didn't remember me
Made me really sad because I've never forgotten her

First grade, my best friend Tyler
Second grade, this girl Lyndsay that was really mean to me
Third grade, Tyler because we were in the same class again.. oh and I went out with this girl Jessica and she gave me all of her brothers Pokemon cards
Fourth grade, my teacher! Ms. Petralia. She was in her early 20's and I loved her lol. And this girl Emily Brzozowicz. She was the most popular girl and we actually went out for a while. Then she broke up with me and it was this huge deal in our class hahaha it was so dramatic.
Fifth grade, Emily was in my class again so it was still her. She was a bitch though. Her nickname was actually Emily Brzozobitch.
Sixth grade, no one that I remember
Seventh grade, I went out with two girls- Serena (dumped me after a couple months and said I wasn't manly enough) and Katie (After I dumped Katie, I came out of the closet)
Second year in Seventh grade(I failed first time)- this straight guy Michael.. I was in LOVEEE. Obsessed with him and then I told my bestfriend and she told everybody..the whole school knew. Very embarrassing.
Eighth grade, still Michael. Still obsessed.
Ninth grade, this really tall gay senior named Ben. I was obsessed with him. (Michael went to a different school)
Tenth grade, two guys: Logan and Jeremy.. both straight
And then I dropped out and have only really had a crush on this guy Dale I met online. We ended up meeting in person but he stopped talking to me because he met someone else. Wow this is really long, sorry you guys :p

Last edited:

dmdmm

Right now, there is this girl at school. I don't remember her name, and it constantly torments me. Every time I see her, she smiles at me. I wish that I could actually get a chance to talk to her again instead of just catching glimpses of her in passing. I am always doing something I can't just get up and leave from.

The only things that I remember about her is that she is from Hawaii, and that her name starts with a C.

448px-Michelle_Obama_official_portrait_headshot.jpg

206Raider

My crush is still the same, I think she might like me too though so that makes me happy. She's super cute and makes me smile, she doesn't always believe that she is as cute or cool as she is but I know so, I haven't met anyone as cool as her in my life and I'll get her to believe it one way or another becuase it's the truth

Krista

My crush is still the same, I think she might like me too though so that makes me happy. She's super cute and makes me smile, she doesn't always believe that she is as cute or cool as she is but I know so, I haven't met anyone as cool as her in my life and I'll get her to believe it one way or another becuase it's the truth

She sounds lucky lol.

Krista

My crush is that kid right up there. He's funny and adorable. He makes me laugh and I love talking to him.

The Fallen

I've spared the names to protect the innocent. :)

1st grade
4th grade
8th grade
1st year of college
2002-2005 (3 different ones)
2003-2006
current

Didn't go out with any of them.

mrb

first crush maria griffin when i was 15 at school , present crush mind your own buissness lol ::p: