Post a random fact about yourself...

Shyangel

Any reason why?

I don't think were was a specific reason, oddly enough.
My parents just didn't really bother with preparing me and any my closes siblings for life. They did get a tutor for us, but it didn't last long. They also made half hazard attempts at homeschooling randomly, but honestly they just didn't seem to care and thought were were fine doing nothing, I suppose.
I had to figure things out on my own and motivate myself, which I was able to do at the time. I've taught myself everything, and pushed myself, my parents never did any of that.

MikeyC

I don't think were was a specific reason, oddly enough.
My parents just didn't really bother with preparing me and any my closes siblings for life. They did get a tutor for us, but it didn't last long. They also made half hazard attempts at homeschooling randomly, but honestly they just didn't seem to care and thought were were fine doing nothing, I suppose.
I had to figure things out on my own and motivate myself, which I was able to do at the time. I've taught myself everything, and pushed myself, my parents never did any of that.
That's really sad. ::(: Good thing you pushed yourself otherwise it would've been quite dicey.

Iluv

Yeah...I do that too sometimes::p:

pic160x105.gif

::p: HAHA!
godzillaownedp1.gif

Tmeister

I got hit by Phil Mickelsons golf ball a few years ago while at the Open in Hoylake :) he said sorry and gave me a signed glove got it framed now :D

Shyangel

I got to admire the guy. He knows how to have a good time.:D

Random fact about me....

I got to anime conventions even though I don't watch anime.
The reason is my youngest brother and sister go and seem to have fun and I hate to miss out. Also, they have raves sometimes at these things. I love a good excuse to got my groove on!! lol::p:

lonely_drummer

aggghh! *slowing tries to rip ears off as projectile vomit hits the computer* I hear way too much country music in my town, how I hate it so!!! I always thought that dance was a form of personal expression, not doing the same thing over and over, standing in a line, doing the exact same thing as everyone else. Oh well, I guess we're on different pages, well maybe a whole other book instead.