Post a random fact about yourself...

lonely_drummer

I have very strange eating patterns and it is almost impossible for me to eat breakfast, my stomach always feels so weary in the mornings so I can't really stomach anything. I might just eat one meal a day, its very strange because Im not a small person either, Im a large guy, Im 6 foot 2 and tend to weigh between 195lbs and 200lbs and Im a pretty active person, I either walk or bike everywhere I go and usually bike everyday on a general basis. Weird eh???

this_portrait

I seem to be rather prone to gingivitis. Over the summer I got it and started using an antiseptic mouth rinse, which made it go away. I think I'm getting it again, though, because the gums around my molars on one side are all inflamed and they bleed if I brush them hard enough.

Looks like I'm going to have to start using the mouthwash again...

coyote

I am a hypocrite.

I don't like leather due to it's origin.
I however love meat.

i'm imagining you wearing one of these...

michelle_nolan_meat_jacket.jpg

Phoenixx

I've never been down to the basement in my house. I've lived here for 9 1/2 years now and still can't bring myself to go down there.

Invisibleman

I've never been down to the basement in my house. I've lived here for 9 1/2 years now and still can't bring myself to go down there.

Really? I go down to my basement very rarely. When I get what I need I fly up the stairs 4 steps at a time for the fear of being grabbed by some creature::p:

Phoenixx

Really? I go down to my basement very rarely. When I get what I need I fly up the stairs 4 steps at a time for the fear of being grabbed by some creature::p:
^ Lol. I always make my brother or my mom get me something from the basement. The farthest I've been is halfway down the steps. I won't go any further. I'm not afraid of being attacked by some creature, it's the spiders that scare me.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
On the walk back from the dining hall, I am colder and my pants are looser than on the way there. The colder I understand, I eat and my body probably is using energy to digest it or something, but the pants I am confused about. Aren't I supposed to be heavier after eating :confused:

My bedroom is in the basement! ;) Is your basement particularly creepy looking? Are there actually spiders down there or is it just your imagination running wild?

Really?..

But.. what if, like, there was treasure down there? You'd never know! You could be like super rich pirate king or something!

Heck, Waldo could be down there. Trapped. Hidden all this time. Oh, sorry, that last one probably didn't help.

Phoenixx

My bedroom is in the basement! ;) Is your basement particularly creepy looking? Are there actually spiders down there or is it just your imagination running wild?
^ I'd say it's pretty creepy since it's a really old basement, cement steps and dirt floor. I've seen some pretty big spiders around the steps, so I can only imagine what's really down there. D:

Phoenixx

Really?..

But.. what if, like, there was treasure down there? You'd never know! You could be like super rich pirate king or something!

Heck, Waldo could be down there. Trapped. Hidden all this time. Oh, sorry, that last one probably didn't help.
^ I'm pretty sure there are no riches down there... Although... I can't say I'm not tempted to look now. ::p:

Well, Waldo can get himself out. If he can't, he's been hiding all these years, what's a few more? XD

^ I'm pretty sure there are no riches down there... Although... I can't say I'm not tempted to look now. ::p:

Well, Waldo can get himself out. If he can't, he's been hiding all these years, what's a few more? XD

You're just going to let Waldo die in your basement? Then Where's Waldo will be no fun. "Where's Waldo?" "He's buried in the cemetery." ;)