Post a random fact about yourself...

Shyangel

A girl in my class told me that I looked like a horse once. Now whenever I feel insecure about the way I look - I think of horses.

I am ridiculous.

It's okay. Everyone thinks of odd things when they feel insecure.
I've been told I look like a mouse, goat, so on. when I feel bad those things come to my mind as well. Definitely not ridiculous.

Blannabers

I looove italian and asian food, strictly.

I have horrible relationships with people.

I take on way too much at once.

I fail at being a perfectionist.

Im flat-footed

I cant help but feel the absolute need to be loved when I cant help but show off how strong I am, alone.

lonely_drummer

I can't watch a lot of movies in public because I get pretty emotional for some. Just realized this now, I'm watching the butterfly effect and it's the part where that kid burns the other kids dog, that pretty much brought me to tears.

Phoenixx

I can't watch a lot of movies in public because I get pretty emotional for some. Just realized this now, I'm watching the butterfly effect and it's the part where that kid burns the other kids dog, that pretty much brought me to tears.
^ That part makes me really sad too. Really hard to watch, but a great film otherwise. One of my favorites.

MikeyC

The Butterfly Effect was an unusual movie for Ashton Kutcher. It was an awkward watch but it wasn't too bad. Wouldn't watch it again.

I invest all free money on entertainment and functional things.

Right now I have my eye set on that sexy 20 volume Oxford Dictionary set. I consider that $995 a steal. I can't afford it, of course, but still.

Iluv

Fact # 2 about myself) I post gif's in forums when I don't have a clue what to say ...
funny-gifs-and-zordons-gonna-zord.gif