Post a random fact about yourself...

B

Beatrice

Blue eyes are definitely alluring, but like brown they're oh so common. Green on the other hand is much more rare :D

(by the way, hope no one is taking offense to this, I'm only joking and I think all eye colors are beautiful).

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
EventHorizon_2.jpg

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.

Phoenixx

Now, now, everyone quit arguing about which eye color is better.

Besides, we all know that it's blue eyes that attract the attention of the world:D!
^ Exactly! Everyone loves my eyes, so blue must be the best. :D

Just kidding. I'm really not that full of myself. I like blue eyes, but I actually have it more for green and brown eyes. They're soooo pretty.

Anyway, back on topic. Random fact for the day:
I have two birthmarks. One on my right hand, and one on my right leg above my knee.

MaliceInWickedland

Well since everyone else is talking about eyes, I have hazel eyes. They seem to kinda change color depending on what I'm wearing though. Like if I wear something light my eyes look greener and if I wear something dark they look more brown. Pretty weird.

Phoenixx

Well since everyone else is talking about eyes, I have hazel eyes. They seem to kinda change color depending on what I'm wearing though. Like if I wear something light my eyes look greener and if I wear something dark they look more brown. Pretty weird.
^ It's not so much your eyes are changing color as it is just your clothes playing up your eye color. Like, when I wear magenta, deep blues, light blues, and browns, it makes my eye color look brighter.

Shawnzie

I'm bored out of my mind, so I'm going to list a bunch of facts about myself. If you don't feel like reading that much, DEAL WITH IT!!:mad:

:D
I started playing the drums when I was 11, and I started playing guitar when I was 15. Coming up on 21, I rarely play my drums anymore. I play my guitar daily.

I've never met someone in real life, that could beat me at guitar hero. But contrary to popular belief, I probably play it less than the friends who tell me I play too much.

I have logged over 3000 hours on a certain MMORPG. Not including multiple other accounts I've made on it.

I've been with the same girl for almost 4 and a half years.

I kissed another girl while I was dating my girlfriend, I felt so guilty that I told her the day it happened. I've been faithful to her since.

Not including when I was born, I've only been to a hospital twice. Once because I was hit with a baseball bat in the forehead, and I needed stitches, and the other time because I used to be a fat kid and I broke my ankle on the playground

I drink about a 2 liter of Mountain Dew a day, but I'm only around 20 or 30 pounds over my "ideal" body weight for my height.

I was born 3 days after Christmas.

My sister-in-law wants to take me to a bar on my 21st birthday, and i'm still trying to convince her that I don't want to go.

I've only been drunk 4 times in my life, and it always turned into me having a bad time. I've decided to never drink again.

I have the strength of 10 men (seriously)

^ Not really.

I started wearing Chuck Taylor high tops when I was 14, and I haven't owned a different brand of shoe since.

I've spent around 30 minutes writing this one stupid post :D

That's it for now. Curious for more? (Who in their right mind would want to know more about you?) Ask whatever you want. Since you're all strangers on this website, I'm really not afraid to answer anything, no matter how personal. So ask away. (Seriously, they DON'T care to know anything else, only like, 3 people read your entire post anyway)

;)

Honda

I dont know how to swim.. I once almost drowned while trying to and since then I cannot go deep in the waters again..