Post a random fact about yourself...

JosephG

My English teacher and a few friends were playing a game in which you judge a person's face and name a job they'd look like they would have.
I got a mortician, doh!

D

deleted user 1

I always cover my mouth, just had my sister complain about it a moment ago lol.

dean01

i can be polite, yet rude
kind but mean
interesting and boring
loved and hated
shy but loud
stuipid yet smart
the fact is im all over the place.

I like everything mild in intensity, unless it can be enjoyed intensely without putting much/any effort into it. This goes from mild coffee and food that has no spice to it, to video calm adventure video games and music.

I have to really like something to not-mind putting (a lot of) effort into it. My cats/crafts/certain games/close friends- are good examples of this.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I like everything mild in intensity, unless it can be enjoyed intensely without putting much/any effort into it. This goes from mild coffee and food that has no spice to it, to video calm adventure video games and music.

I have to really like something to not-mind putting (a lot of) effort into it. My cats/crafts/certain games/close friends- are good examples of this.

Then I am your foil here... I love everything in intensity. Almost everything. But strong coffee, so spicy you can blow flames, really get into a good game, and a lot. This is part of my problem... I do too much one way or the other...

I was deathly afraid of spiders when I was child and teenager.
Now I can let a huge spider walk over my hand and it does not bother me in anyway at all.:confused:

I can't remember the majority of my childhood. The only things left a are small bits and pieces of terrible things/sayings.

MrJones

In my drive test I was so nervous that i forgot to turn the lights on in a tunnel but they said I was so good at driving that they approved me lol

and I hate driving

starone

I'm a twin

My daughter scored her first soccer goal yesturday! yay

I passed my exit on my way to work this morning, ( daydreamin)

Im engaged but afraid to have a wedding

Im terrified of bugs

Im addicted to chocolate

dean01

i have an at oneness with nature, i like all animals, enjoy fishing, gardening and riding my bike in the woods.
im creative and like art, making music, mixing and decorating.
my maths is better than my english and i try to be a perfectionist

Paahi

I like this.
I am fascinated by birds because they are the last dinosaurs.
I am a minimalist.
I love my laptop.

JosephG

^ That's an odd game... I'd be afraid to play. ::p:

just seen this!

aha yeah it wasn't very nice. Most people got embarrassing job titles which is the fun of it I suppose! Can't say I enjoyed being called a mortician! Re-affirms the fact that I must always look depressed ;O

Phoenixx

just seen this!

aha yeah it wasn't very nice. Most people got embarrassing job titles which is the fun of it I suppose! Can't say I enjoyed being called a mortician! Re-affirms the fact that I must always look depressed ;O
^ Yeah, I don't even want to know what my job title would be. Probably like a librarian or office filer... People usually assume I'm a boring person... Until they find out my interests, then they're taken by surprise. :p

Lexis

- I love the Final Fantasy series plus the Kingdom Hearts series

- I'm deathly afraid of spiders (and bugs) but I kill them anyway

- I'm passing my french class even though I can't speak any french

- I can't live with out my music

- I like wraping myself in fuzzy/soft blankets

Phoenixx

- I love the Final Fantasy series plus the Kingdom Hearts series

- I'm deathly afraid of spiders (and bugs) but I kill them anyway

- I'm passing my french class even though I can't speak any french

- I can't live with out my music

- I like wraping myself in fuzzy/soft blankets
^ I swear I could've wrote this. I hate spiders and I love Kingdom Hearts and music too.... I remember when I took French back in 7th grade. I have no idea how I passed because I couldn't speak it to save my life. :rolleyes: