Post a picture of your Obsession!

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I love that game, but nobody wants to play it with me anymore since the last game took 3 weeks to finish!
Exactly! I love long, complicated, involved games and that exactly why most people don't want to play them. ::(: I was asking Tiercel because I'd heard about an online version of it and I thought he might be into that kind of thing. Hmm.
In 1944 there were only 300 or so Panthers on the Eastern Front, whereas the Soviets were making 1000 T-34s per month!
This to me is perhaps the most important factor involved. German tanks: magnificent, expensive, over-engineered.

T-34: good design, sometimes a bit iffy, but could be crapped out like nothing!

Waybuloo

chicken-feet.jpg

agoraphobickatie

shoes...
78418078-01.jpg

nail polish...
essie_lilacism.jpg

hair products...
images

aaaand my #1 obsession : ) georgia football...
346s36g.jpg

....sorry if any of those pics are huge! i'm too lazy to resize... ha!

Last edited:

fitftw

^ hey man, me too :) not NASCAR though. I'm from NJ lol we like road courses, autocrossing, and drag strips here :p

Katie, nice shoes, they look like Dottie's new kicks in my shoe thread :p

agoraphobickatie

a foam party is when you go to the club and they pretty much squirt a sh!t ton of foam (sudsy bubbly stuff) from the celing and fill the entire floor with it..
28849ko.jpg

lala! you should wear a short dress or long flowy kinda tanktop and some of those leather or shiny leggings! that'd be cute! and then you wouldn't have to worry about foam getting all up in your business if you just wore a dress! haha :) and it wouldn't be too hot and you wouldn't have to worry about jeans getting wet and soggy and heavy, yeah!! :D lol

fitftw

AF_Food_Pyramid_52939-thumb-640x555-46485.jpg

^ did people really eat that much stuff every single day? Wow
deep-breath.jpg
plastic-water-bottle.jpg

Food air and water are everyone's obsession.