Post a picture of your Obsession!

Helmaninquiel

Junsu all the way! Then changmin, Jaejoong, Yunho then Yoochun. but they are all very good looking. A couple times changmin made me cheat on junsu. lol

Man, I was like obsessed with Junsu for like 3 years.. lol Still am.

For me it's Junsu, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Changmin and then yunho !

But now because of SM we don't get to see them often. Stupid SM. T_T

Junsu is so cute/sexy all at once and his talents. The man makes me melt.

lalabluechi

Man, I was like obsessed with Junsu for like 3 years.. lol Still am.

For me it's Junsu, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Changmin and then yunho !

But now because of SM we don't get to see them often. Stupid SM. T_T

Junsu is so cute/sexy all at once and his talents. The man makes me melt.

Haha Junsu is a sexy beast. I basically fell out of my chair when Intoxication came out. I was like OMG! What happend to innocent JUNSU?!

Helmaninquiel

I know me too i live in the states! I just dont have the money to go! Oh my god son! haha

At one point I was saving money to go and visit Japan, not just to see them but to also go to Japan.. I've always wanted to go and see the culture and eat the yummy food but I gave it up after awhile. Didn't have the money, if I go to Japan I want ALOT of money. lol

lalabluechi

At one point I was saving money to go and visit Japan, not just to see them but to also go to Japan.. I've always wanted to go and see the culture and eat the yummy food but I gave it up after awhile. Didn't have the money, if I go to Japan I want ALOT of money. lol

Haha i plan to go to japan after i finish my degree! I plan to at least save 4 thousand!

Helmaninquiel

Haha Junsu is a sexy beast. I basically fell out of my chair when Intoxication came out. I was like OMG! What happend to innocent JUNSU?!

Lol Yeah alot of people were complaining about his image, because they missed the "Cute" Image but I thought it suited him, his voice is sexy, his dancing is sexy so he is sexy. lol

lalabluechi

Lol Yeah alot of people were complaining about his image, because they missed the "Cute" Image but I thought it suited him, his voice is sexy, his dancing is sexy so he is sexy. lol

Alot of ppl where complaining about his image because it made to many fangirls have bloody noses! lol it sure made me! He was always sexy and he will always be a cute little devil! hehehe <3

Helmaninquiel

Alot of ppl where complaining about his image because it made to many fangirls have bloody noses! lol it sure made me! He was always sexy and he will always be a cute little devil! hehehe <3

Yeah but it really sucks because we hardly see them anymore, and when you do get a short video clip or a picture of them they all look so stressed and sad.
It's so sad. I read somewhere that Junsu is having credit Card troubles and that scares me because A LOT of Korean Actresses and artist have committed suicide because of this reason.

Sorry kinda went of topic a bit. lol

Last edited:
Xbox360full_500x526.jpg
Xbox 360

Anne_Hathaway+-+01+-+The_Devil_Wears_Prada.jpg
Hot girls

hudf.jpg
The universe