On Halloween and You :)

Phoenixx

I've never really cared much for Halloween. Even as a kid I didn't really like dressing up. However, I did like the candy. ::p: I haven't gone out or really done anything since I was 12 though.

JamesSmith

What is ironic is that Halloween is my favorite holiday. What's ironic is that I never do anything for Halloween. Don't party, don't dress up, never go anywhere.

I love the holiday, and can't even celebrate like a normal person, share it with other people and have a good time. Instead I'm the loser who hides in his house.

Pookah

I might go to a zombiewalk this weekend, possibly bar one day for a Rocky Horror Picture show night.

I dressed up as a Tolkien elf last yer, Vulcan this year. Make use out of dem ears!!

elftiffcrop.jpg

Tiercel

I enjoy dressing up, but I never do anything or go anywhere. So I usually don't bother putting together a costume I'm just gonna sit around the house in for a few hours.

I think the last time I dressed up was when I went to a Weird N.J. Halloween party years ago. I was a scout trooper on a speeder bike. I made a mini speeder bike and hung little legs on it, then wore black sweats. I've been meaning to ask my sister for that pic for years....

EscapeArtist

I'm not dressing up... I don't think.
I was going to go to this really scary haunted house. I am so not good with scary things but I wanted to see if I could treat it like an adventure and have fun/laugh it off... Was going to go with an old best friend but she hasn't gotten back to me :X

It'd be cool to go as an indian... I want to wear clothes like that anyway but am too afraid to stand out or not suit the vibe yet.

I've always wanted to try that face-mold putty stuff and facepaint. The stuff you mould into a shape and stick on your face and then paint over to create a form. Yeah.. that'd be awesome

Agent_Violet

Do any of you guys go out for Halloween?
If so, what are you guys being this year?
Have any cool pics from years before?
I is curious :D

we have an annual halloween gathering at my house bc my husband's birthday is so close to halloween.

this year we're gangsters. last year we were nuns and priests. year before we were pirates. we were going to be historical figures this year but that changed when none in our party were imaginative enough to work with it.

we have tons of pics from years before...but none that i'd share here. i'd be humiliated..

JamesSmith

Well, technically you dress up like the Invisible Man.

If this was designed to make me feel better, it didn't. In fact, it made me feel worse, because I know there is nothing to feel good about in my situation, and you just confirmed that there is nothing for me to be positive about. I'm the loser that never hangs out with anyone for Halloween, or any other day. Let's just leave it at that.

It's not a good thing, and there is nothing good about it. I don't wear a costume.

NP88

Ill probably be jumping out of the bushes with a chanisaw trying not to get arrested.

Agent_Violet

What is ironic is that Halloween is my favorite holiday. What's ironic is that I never do anything for Halloween. Don't party, don't dress up, never go anywhere.

I love the holiday, and can't even celebrate like a normal person, share it with other people and have a good time. Instead I'm the loser who hides in his house.

lots of people love halloween and don't really do much for it. that doesn't make you a loser...*I* don't think you're a loser for staying home on halloween.

Invisibleman

gah I wish I could go out for halloween but my mom says im too old haha. Man I was going to go as a pedestrian....

If this was designed to make me feel better, it didn't. In fact, it made me feel worse, because I know there is nothing to feel good about in my situation, and you just confirmed that there is nothing for me to be positive about. I'm the loser that never hangs out with anyone for Halloween, or any other day. Let's just leave it at that.

It's not a good thing, and there is nothing good about it. I don't wear a costume.

WhySoSerious.jpg

pinata

I love Halloween but never really do anything for it. I like the feel of it and I really wannaaa do something but arghh! Saying that I have been invited to a Halloween house party but I just can't be bothered to party and dress up.

Silatuyok

we have an annual halloween gathering at my house bc my husband's birthday is so close to halloween.

this year we're gangsters. last year we were nuns and priests. year before we were pirates. we were going to be historical figures this year but that changed when none in our party were imaginative enough to work with it.

we have tons of pics from years before...but none that i'd share here. i'd be humiliated..

So you were going to be historical figures, but no one would do it so you are being gangsters instead? lol, what is the world coming to. :)