On Halloween and You :)

BiWinning

That's awesome. :D We should start a Halloween costume photo thread!

I wanted pictures XD
guess I'll have to go first then ::p:

That was from last year, I'm on the end, not my legit costume but good enough for a party I suppose....
now you guys? :D

Attachments

• 275769_100002070413870_841724399_n.jpg
    275769_100002070413870_841724399_n.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 0

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I don't have pics. :( Maybe this Halloween I'll dress up just 'cause. Esp if other SPWers do so and take photos. I'll dress as a human for halloween :D

WeirdyMcGee

The pumpkins little brother did last year.
I don't think I've got the money to do one this year~ we don't have any treats to hand out, either- so our front door light will be out for the night.

...only had like 20 kids last year, anyway... and half of them were teenagers wanting free candy without even putting the effort into wearing a costume -___-
ef that!

Attachments

• SDC10287.jpg
    SDC10287.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 0

Deus_Ex_Lemur

The pumpkins little brother did last year.
I don't think I've got the money to do one this year~ we don't have any treats to hand out, either- so our front door light will be out for the night.

...only had like 20 kids last year, anyway... and half of them were teenagers wanting free candy without even putting the effort into wearing a costume -___-
ef that!

Your little brother does some good carving! And we had a few of those slacker teenagers too trying to mooch some free candies. I don't give them candy but some lemons and I have running shoes and a water gun to chase them if they try to teepee the yard. Also a katana in case they get really rambunctious (it's fake, but they don't have to know that :D

Silatuyok

I am going to be busy moving, so no Halloween celebrations for me this year. BUT, I will be sure to wear my orange and black striped tights!

WeirdyMcGee

We do that here but doesnt work half the time...and it drives me crazy when someone comes up to the door and knocks lol...
Well, honestly... our door is right next to the door to the crackhouse, so most parents don't even bring their kids in our direction.
If anyone knocks, we'll just ignore it-- but I doubt any little kids are going to wander down the dark street and come up to our door in the dark, looking for candy. XD

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I have an exam on Halloween so it will be...*nerd smile* Awesome! :D

I haven't gone in 3-4 years, and throughout middle and high school I wore one of two costumes, regular clothes + Scream mask or Regular clothes + Troll mask. (I hope this doesn't make me one of those lazy teenagers ::p:). I went more to hang out with my friend than I did for the dressing up or the candy, with a peanut allergy and a dislike for chocolate I wasn't interested in most of it anyway.

this_portrait

I stopped dressing up and going out for Halloween when I was 12, then I did it once when I was 19 (dressed up and went to a concert). I've thought of doing it again, but since I have no one to go out or do anything with, I really can't. :/ Sounds like it would be fun, though.