Name 5 things you're afraid of

FriendlyShadow

I also have the same fears too. Another fear of mine I forgot to mention is alzheimers/old age. My Dad's mother had dementia and My mother's mother had alzheimers and I'm almost terrified that I might inherit the disease later on in my life. :sad:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I also have the same fears too. Another fear of mine I forgot to mention is alzheimers/old age. My Dad's mother had dementia and My mother's mother had alzheimers and I'm almost terrified that I might inherit the disease later on in my life. :sad:

Yeah, my beloved grandpa is starting to show short-term memory issues and he has a sister who has Alzheimer's. It makes me sick with worry.

Getting old is going to be terrible, I think I'd rather just drop-dead at 67 or something. I'm not going to have kids, so the usual joy that people rely on in their later years won't be there to sustain me, so why become decrepit and dependent on strangers who care little for you?

GRIM.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Losing composure in front of others.

Living a life that us dull.

Having other peoples way of life/beliefs and standards forced upon myself and others.

Governments starting wars and we the people having to experience the horrors of war.

Not knowing the truth.

LoyalXenite

1. Spiders
2. Cockroaches
3. Clowns
4. Scarecrows
5. Mannequins

I could go on about the deeper fears like that I'll always be alone and things of that nature but I figured I'd go for some of the more physical fears

grapevine

1. Cameras taking photos of me and generally any photos of me - (it's a deep-seated phobic love affair)
2. Getting fat, unhealthy and ageing early.
3. Not fulfilling my potential to have a full engaging life and be my best self.
4 . Ending up deluded and crazy.
5. Swalling sharp but small objects and choking on them at the dentist when the seat is down. lol

Lionhearted

1) Getting sick
2) Weddings
3) Spiders
4) Afterlife
5) Very, very loud noises.

Interestingly, I get sick after eating food at weddings, and coincidentally, there's a gargantuan eight-legged spider that's hanging out near my bathroom door. I still don't know what to do about that. Regarding afterlife, I think anything which defies logic completely scares the wits out of me. And last, but not least, loud noises. I sweat a lot and my heart rate climbs when I stand near loudspeakers and huge announcement-equipment. I also end up getting a bad migraine afterwards....

theoutsider

Not in any particular order

1. Failure
2. Bugs
3. Public Embarrassment
4. Sleep Paralysis (just had an episode two nights ago after not having one for a long time)
5. Losing my mind to the point that I become one of the babbling homeless people I see often walking the streets

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Not in any particular order
4. Sleep Paralysis (just had an episode two nights ago after not having one for a long time)

Yeah, those suck.

It only happens to me a couple of times a year now, but it's the worst.

I had a nightmare that someone broke into my place (they were coming up the stairs to my bedroom) and when I woke up I couldn't move for about ten seconds, I had to collect myself and chill out before I could get off the bed.

F0AM

Losing composure in front of others.

Living a life that us dull.

Having other peoples way of life/beliefs and standards forced upon myself and others.

Governments starting wars and we the people having to experience the horrors of war.

Not knowing the truth.

No Fel magic? :bigsmile:

1-Illness
2-People
3-Extreme pain
4-Stop being me (through illness or death, i always hope i keep being myself
after dying if there's an afterlife)
5- That murderer/dark spirit that is waiting for me at every corner when i'm alone at home and turn off the lights, YOU CANT FOOL ME I'M NOT LEAVING THE ROOM! UGH >_<