mildly guilty confessions thread.

Iluv

T
There's a sunflower sticker over it because I'm paranoid of it turning on secretly and people spying on me.
!

You're not the only one! My parents think I'm mad whenever they see my webcam I have it covered with tape for the exact same paranoia LOL!

My confession would be I pretend I'm stupid at school for answers and sympathetic marks. Works everytime.

KiaKaha

Banned
I walked out of a job once after arguing with my boss about a day I took off because I was too sick too work - I also drew a picture of a HUGE penis in his diary - I thought being the narcissistic egomaniac that he was, he would appreciate a portrait of himself.

Immature much? hell yeah... Smart? Most certainly not... but at least it makes the thread more entertaining.

Last edited:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
(I've secretly been eating my roommates food without him knowing. Shhh...he never has to know ;))

MikeyC

I walked out of a job once after arguing with my boss about a day I took off because I was too sick too work - I also drew a picture of a HUGE penis in his diary - I thought being the narcissistic egomaniac that he was, he would appreciate a portrait of himself.

Immature much? hell yeah... Smart? Most certainly not... but at least it makes the thread more entertaining.
That's awesome. :)

When I'm out of deodorant, which is almost always, I go into my brother's cupboard and steal some of his. ::eek::

Shyangel

Hahaha!!! You go, Shykiwi. Sounds like he deserved it.:D

Shyangel

That's awesome. :)

When I'm out of deodorant, which is almost always, I go into my brother's cupboard and steal some of his. ::eek::

You evil, evil, man!! How do you live with yourself?

(I stole some of Mikey's chocolate last night....Please don't let him know, he will murder me.):D

MikeyC

You evil, evil, man!! How do you live with yourself?

(I stole some of Mikey's chocolate last night....Please don't let him know, he will murder me.):D
I live with myself not smelling funky!

That's uncalled for. Time to bring out the capsicum spray.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
If he's a med student, make sure its food, not homework

He's a film major, but I'll make sure he's not doing any documentaries on the food, especially one of those that demonstrates what happens to fast food after you leave it out for a few months. That would explain the gaps in my memory from the last few days...

KiaKaha

Banned
Hahaha!!! You go, Shykiwi. Sounds like he deserved it.:D

heh... well actually he went out of business shortly after... OK so that kind of sucked for him, but if he was going to be in the customer service industry then he should of at least developed some better people skills - with all due respect, he wasnt a very nice person not only to his employees but also to the people who kept him in business - but yeah he irked me at the time.

Anyway... just thought id share..

Last edited:
I called in sick to work yesterday so I could play video games with my cousin.

In my defense, we get 3 per year, and I'm not gonna waste a get out of work free card on being sick.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I have been stealing my small amounts of my roommates food for the last month and a half