make up your own quote

bsebring

Can u hear the rain washing away today as the wind sways us into tomorrow? The earth erodes into an abyss as i stumble through my everchanging life. Gravity holding it all together. Where my future takes me, who knows but Im blessed to have been connected to everything and everyone who has touched my life thus far.

...Wrote this in October, it almost feels like a decade ago. A lot has changed since then.

aaww, I love that! That's beautiful! :)

Thnx! :) What about this one ? ;

"remember, never ask a blonde about math,computer ingeneering or use her as a calculator, because...
1.she doesnt know where the numbers are at the calcuator.
2.she doesnt know the logica.
3.she doesnt know the answer, and even if im brown, i still have a blonde spirit;)..."
i've made this one when i used to have brown hair =p LOLoll... i'm pretty silly sometimes =p

Feathers

hehe Saskia.. (a blonde friend used to joke about blonde jokes all the time too!)

Kiwong, had to google 'golgi apparatus'! lol! (first thought 'google'-??)

Some awesome quotes in there!

Okay: here's one of mine: It's never so bad that it couldn't get worse, and it's never so bad that it couldn't get better... hmm?

Awful things can put things into perspective. And you can find strength in just presence of people who are as shocked (or clueless) as you too...

After a terrible event, a bunch of people will feel terrible and guilty (usually about totally different things) it helps to talk about and share the misery/guilt/terrible feelings..

That's about it from me now. Keep'em coming!

"I think; therefore I think I am"
• "I think, therefore I am not" (slight alteration of a famous(ly-incorrect) quote)
• "You think that you think, feel, and do .. but actually you are the thinking, feeling, and doing" (just made up now, inspired by above quote)
(sth related to this: in one of the band Metallica's songs, James (lead singer) says to the crowd 'You are Metallica')

Here's some based on food...
• "Life's a huge pile of dung, sprinkled with hundreds-and-thousands" (or icing sugar) + (an addition): ".. so don't dig too deep!"
• "My life's a piece of cake - a piece without the icing, and a piece without the cake" (just made that up now!)

One just made up, based on "dung" quote above...
• "Don't dig too deep into life, lest you dig yourself a grave" (reminds me another quote, "The more you know, the more you suffer")

And another, based on the "digging" one above...
• "Living with depression is like is a precarious walk on a flimsy sheet of ice, struggling to ward-off the cold .. one false step .. and you could fall into the icy abyss of freezing cold water"

Another one, based on an idea about life...
• "My life is a large rock .. year-in-year-out I keep chipping away at it .. with the hope that some day it might resemble a statue"

And a very hopeful one that I made up years ago...
• "There are answers to every problem, somewhere out there"

Last edited:

DespairSoul

hehe Saskia.. (a blonde friend used to joke about blonde jokes all the time too!)

Kiwong, had to google 'golgi apparatus'! lol! (first thought 'google'-??)

Some awesome quotes in there!

Okay: here's one of mine: It's never so bad that it couldn't get worse, and it's never so bad that it couldn't get better... hmm?

Awful things can put things into perspective. And you can find strength in just presence of people who are as shocked (or clueless) as you too...

After a terrible event, a bunch of people will feel terrible and guilty (usually about totally different things) it helps to talk about and share the misery/guilt/terrible feelings..

That's about it from me now. Keep'em coming!

These are great, by the way i use this first one too but i think she already exist with out...hmm?:) this is my personal password to make me cheerful hehe if im really down.

My>

"Keep going with out turning back, if u turn back will everything restart there where u already was."

coyote

"life is about as predictable as a monkey on a trampoline"

[seriously all you young people - i.e., under 30 yrs old - no matter how much you may think you've got everything figured out or planned out, NOBODY really knows what all twists and turns your life might take in the next 20 or 30 years. So try to lighten up and enjoy the adventure]

there are so many fishes in the sea, dissapointing there are too many jelly fishes in the sea, too ::(: ::p: (based on relationships falling in love)

Always looking for a solvation, till everything looks brighter than before

I'm just staring in front of me, till i see the point :rolleyes:

Last edited:

coyote

"you can dress your weiner dog up like a giraffe, but that doesn't make him a rhinoceros"

1986Poe

"I always find myself surviving my happy endings"

"you cant look for the missing piece without losing the rest of the puzzle"