make up your own quote

''If you end up with your genitals in the meat grinder, it might be a good time to sit down and reflect on how the **** you got there.''

JamesSmith

"Drinking is a great thing. It's a fun to get drunk. It's kind of fitting that the more fun you have, the bigger your hangover is the next day. Maybe the drunken good time is too good to be true."

coyote

"if you choose to dance in the middle of the street, don't be surprised if you're run over by an ice cream truck"

"Drinking is a great thing. It's a fun to get drunk. It's kind of fitting that the more fun you have, the bigger your hangover is the next day. Maybe the drunken good time is too good to be true."
A bhuddist quote: "All pleasure is pain (in disguise)" ... What about also "All pain is pleasure in disguise"?

And i thught i'd finally post one to vie with coyote's "supreme deepness" of quotes (approaching Pooh-status):
"If you pick your nose, and decide to eat it, make sure it tastes good BEFORE you eat it' (now if that isn't "deep" i dont know what is!) (he he)

''Fire is not a good material for a sweater.''

''...nor for houses, waterbeds and baby-cribs for that matter.''

''...It makes a pretty lousy anti-burn ointment too.''

Last edited:

maiato

Banned
I'm not on shape to quotes right now...so i do have to quote my fav director ( Woody Allen):

Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it.

How is it possible to find meaning in a finite world, given my waist and shirt size?

I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.

If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name in a Swiss bank.

My one regret in life is that I am not someone else.

There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman? (he didnt discover us yet:p)

When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.

Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens.

And to finish....

Most of the time I don't have much fun. The rest of the time I don't have any fun at all.

....I just love this guy! At least as a tremendous sense of humour!!