make up your own quote

1986Poe

ok b-o-r-e-d so i thought why not make up own quotes like: When one door closes and no more open declare the hallway yours!!!

or put a spin on some old ones like: when life gives you lemons ask it for the sugar

ok dorky ones lol give it a try!:D

LazyHermitCrab

"When you try too hard it shatters upon you, when you don't try hard enough it disappears before you, life is.. FRUSTRATING" :p

DespairSoul

'Love is way how to forgot about pain, pain is way how to forgot about love'. (btw. maybe already exist but this was first what come to my mind lol)

The guy who's the biggest dick to you is your greatest teacher

lol I thought of that yesterday when my boss was being a jerk and saying I was doing everything wrong

madmike

lol I thought of that yesterday when my boss was being a jerk and saying I was doing everything wrong

Haha i like it.

I guess the biggest aholes can teach you how to become a more patient and tolerant person ;)

Confuseddd

"In life it is easy to be cock sure of yourself but hard to be humble, and thinking makes it so."

" I've had many teachers, but none as great as being humbled. "

3lefts

"I say all the wrong things for all the right reasons."

"I suddenly become everything that I don’t want to be, and that becomes everything that I think they see."

worrywort

Hey, that's really good! I wonder if it's true? I think it may well be.

Saskia said:
you will find the light, because your made to shine

aaww, I love that! That's beautiful! :)

here's a few I thought of a while ago;

"If everyone were as great as Ghandi, would Ghandi still be so great?"
"Why is falling so much easier than climbing?"
"God is as big as you reach"
"I play to a sea of a million me's"

Confuseddd

here's a few I thought of a while ago;

"If everyone were as great as Ghandi, would Ghandi still be so great?"
"Why is falling so much easier than climbing?"
"God is as big as you reach"
"I play to a sea of a million me's"

I like the thought in your first one. Im not sure if you ment it but that quote actually goes back to the old alchemist argument.
"To turn lead into gold would be futile, for then lead would be more precious then gold"
Although I have to say objects are in a seperate category from humans. If we were all as great as ghandi, the world might be a better place. If we were all as dispicable as hitler, well I'd rather not run that scenario in my head.

Pookah

Brother when car shopping. "I think its' nice. That's what? Four bodies worth of trunk?"

By me...when debating with roommate about safety of eating things infected with the zombiepox. "You cannot cook the zombie out of a pig."

Facebook snippet my roomate put up after I waxed poetic about icicles: Amidst the endless snows and pristine wintry views, the silence of the evening is broken by Tiffany, who remarks looking out into the scenery: "These icicles would make perfect murder weapons, you could kill someone and then they melt-no weapon, no evidence."