make up your own quote

''Light is nothing without darkness to shine in, where Darkness exist merely by the absence of light.''

Trans: It's easy, and at times comfortable, to be negative all the time. The only thing you have to do is not be positive. However, to succeed/progress some kind of positive moral reinforcement is necessary. Don't fall into the trap of self pitty, and find your personal light.

DespairSoul

" Antidepressants are like an elevator, they are taking me up and down at the same time."

"Every day i have two beasts in my bed: Avpd and BDD one day i will kick them out with out apologize."

Two quotes from tv re-applied...

• "SA is not the tip of the iceberg, its a snowflake on the tip of the iceberg"

• "You don't have to be in the large car class to compete in it" (skoda ad)

Edit: Like two sides of same coin, there's "up" & "down", "positive" & "negative"

• "It's the final coin toss that matters the most" (ie is okay to start-off negative, as long as you finish with positive)

Last edited:

1986Poe

If you cant have your dream or keep your dream i will turn it into a nightmare for you so that you may find peace in what you can have and keep

Rembrandt Broam

That which doesn't kill you, could still leave you in a persistent vegetative state.

Laughter is the best medicine. Unless you're suffering from something really serious. In which case medicine probably has the edge.

:)

Dead_on_Arrival

It's not mine but I like it.

"Ugliness is in a way superior to beauty because it lasts"

And...

"there is no such thing as an ugly woman. However, there is such a thing as not enough vodka"

B

Beatrice

I don't know.... I like quotes by noteworthy people because they often sum up truths and ideas quite eloquently, and why go to the trouble of trying to think up your own when it's already been said?

There's nothing new under the sun (as "they" say ::p:, quote hehe, GET IT? ahem yeah....). Anything you say has been said before, anything you think has been thought before. Stop trying to be so "unique", just quote someone and leave your pride in the dust :D