It's Friday night...what are you doing?

Jegan

I'm watching me some Planet Earth over some food I just cooked :)
Might go for a stroll later...

While I do wish I had someone to do anything with on a Friday night, I'm actually happy with what I'm doing...I rarely get a relax this much.[/Q

Hey so i see your from Toronto as well!.. Its too cold to do anything today anyways, it looks really bad outside. so just sitting at home and watching some movies.

At home playing video games/on the computer. I was going to ride public transit all night but I have a headache so I came home early.

Rawz

About the same things I do every Friday night...and every day. Just browsing the internet and listening to music. It's 10PM so I should probably go to bed.

DeadmanWalking

Well, I'm playing Persona 4, contemplating dowloading Eden Eternal, listening to music (and the people above my room make a racket:mad:), and just, overall, enjoying the temporary quiet and solitude in my dormroom.

Iluv

I just watched a movie, am spending the rest of my night relaxing and sleeping. ::p:

watching

Diarios de motocicleta - YouTube
watch

Jegan

Just sitting in my room alone. Not knowing what to do.. I am allready stressing about my job on monday.

Phoenixx

I'm doing absolutely nothing! Well, besides watching Supernatural and sorting out my music files. Yeah, I have no life. :rolleyes: