Intelligence or good looks???

Johno

Does anyone here enter the chat room??? I might try and join a conversation there... Cheers

Johno

Top secret plans often means no plans..... I suggest you get to work on those fictional plans......

EscapeArtist

It's hard to say... intelligence brings initial trouble. Who was it that said "The more you know the less you understand"? I'd still go with intelligence, despite that knowing is my illusion of control.... For me striving for knowledge creates my passions and strong opinions, and eventually the knowledge of the damage of knowledge (technology) will take us back to simpler, less complicated times, where as much knowledge goes uneeded.. I'd like to be a part of that effort.

SilverFire

I'd have to go with looks. I'm convinced that being intelligent really is just a prescription for despair. Being smart means that you don't fit in with a good 80% of the people you encounter, you have to keep dumbing yourself down, and you're somewhat always frustrated. I think I'd like to be handsome for a while.

InDeepshit

I'd rather be intelligent because friends that appreciate who u are for ur mind are valuable, n you'd be able to appreciate complicated humour and keep urself busy with interesting thoughts. I think it gives u the opportunity to live a more fulfilling life n appreciate more and being just goodlooking might open more opportunities but ultimately the quality of friendships n life would be crap. Unless ur superficial and don't know any better anyway cause the people that surround you are only concerned about looks n appearances.. Then ur happiness will last until ur looks fade . Atleast if u have ur mind u can stay happy until u get alzheimers or dementia

Tiercel

I'd settle for long hair. I really liked having long hair, but it decided to leave me. Stupid genes.