if you weren't a human you wouldn't mind being a?

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
blue-ringed-octopus.jpg

Damaged

I'd be a panda tbh though i already am one.....lol :D
But yeah chill out eat bamboo all day, love to.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I'd be a panda tbh though i already am one.....lol :D
But yeah chill out eat bamboo all day, love to.
Pandas are a creature in an evolutionary transition phase. They come from a long line of meat eaters, and circumstances have forced them to munch entirely on bamboo.

Because of this, they are extremely inefficient at getting nutrition from the bamboo (since they still have a basically carnivorous digestive system). They spend almost every waking moment stuffing their faces, and suffer more digestive problems then probably any other creature on earth.

They're cute, but no thanks.

Coyote: eat me! ::p:

Oh! Oh! I know. If fictional things count, If I weren't human, I would love to be 343 Guilty Spark, the monitor thingy from Halo. Or any of the other monitors.

m_3bcd8eda48dfa14bf65f254100da8625.jpg

They are practically immortal, have telekinetic abilities, they're smart and can survive in outer space. Not to mention that I find them rather cute. ^W^;

Hey, I remember killing that thing in halo 3.. or was it 2? I don't remember... in either case, he's one annoying little mother ****er! (And not indestructable :D) (KIDDING ;))

I would love to be master chief though... HELL YEAH. 7 feet tall? Super strength... a master of all weapons.... why not? :D

Hey, I remember killing that thing in halo 3.. or was it 2? I don't remember... in either case, he's one annoying little mother ****er! (And not indestructable :D) (KIDDING ;))

I would love to be master chief though... HELL YEAH. 7 feet tall? Super strength... a master of all weapons.... why not? :D

Yeah, you kill him somewhere near the end of Halo 3. I found it a shame though, I'm not sure why, but as a character I always rather liked the little bugger. x3

Lost Girl

A turtle or a tortoise! I'd love to have my home everywhere I am, and to be able to just hide back in that shell when you just don't want to face the world...ahh! would be fabulous! + they're gorgeous, you can't not love a turtle, it's impossible! Except maybe if you're this dog haha ::p:

1281004636_tortoise-vs-dog1.gif

fitftw

tortoises live to be hundreds of years old. How crazy is that? There's a tortoise out there that's been alive since before America won its independence lol

Actually, I REALLY liked him in halo 2... when he was nice. As soon as he turned evil - :mad:

Oh I totally agree. What was up with that anyway? In Halo 1 and 2 he was sort of an annoying obstacle, but only because he did what he thought was the genuine right thing to do. But near the end of Halo 3, where he zaps Sgt. Johnson, he just went so far out of character.. it was rather sad I have to say.

I had preferred if he became one of the honored bad guys, like the Arbiter.

Tiercel

Peregrine falcon. Something about dive bombing my prey at 250 miles per hour seems pretty epic to me.

Yes! Another one! This video actually shows a stoop from the bird's perspective. It doesn't start to get good until around 2:45, but you see how fast they flip over and how fast they fall.

WARNING: While not graphic, the falcon does get a bird in this video. So if the idea of predation makes you uncomfortable, don't watch it.

YouTube - Peregrine Falcon Cam Covers Stoop