if you weren't a human you wouldn't mind being a?

Mr.Moon

I'd wanna be the adventurous Red Fox or an Arctic Fox, (simply the white ones that hunt in the tundra strictly.)
3710410161384c8db4d.jpg

Last edited:

fitftw

^ oh he or she is beautiful......if they were human-friendly that would be awesome and I would want one lol

Mr.Moon

^ oh he or she is beautiful......if they were human-friendly that would be awesome and I would want one lol

Actually, they are human friendly. The Red Fox is the most adventurous, since it hunts practically everywhere. From prairies to competing with the Arctic Fox on the tundra. It even stumbles into human territories all the time.

In fact, sometimes in the wild a fox will approach hikers or whoever and sometimes even allow them to pet it. Not just red foxes either to my knowledge.

In some country, (I forget what), they have domesticated foxes. Their slowly starting to domesticate themselves much like Cats did in Egypt. With a proper license you can get one in the US to probably, but don't count me 100% on that. (But hey some people have Penguins and/or pet Raccoons xD)

Can I be a rock? I'd like to be a rock. Well, at the moment that is. Otherwise I'd like to be a fantasy creature by my own design. Not sure what, though

AnxietyDave

Mmmmmm, let's see now, I guess I would want to be a Fish Eagle or perhaps a Wild Horse, not sure which one, but either is good.

Danfalc

Banned
A wasp so I could run fly round stinging people maybe ;) Maybe a boa constrictor or anaconda..or something cool like a wolf or lion.Would be nice to belong to a pack.

him ? who me ? :confused: lol cant mean me :confused: your way much more educated than me :confused: .... prob dont mean me .....

I'd like to be zeratul... an old alien from Starcraft 2 :) I attached a picture, but maybe the mods or someone else took it down. Not sure why though, there's nothing offensive about it at all.

Mokkat

I'll go for a hyena

hyenas.JPG

They're pretty cool scavenger animals, and they have very strong pack bonds considering they're predators - so they can chase off lions together :)
They also makes funny noises :)
Bonus info: hyenas are most related to mongooses and meerkats, not dogs or wolves, so they fall in the feline-like category :)

mrb

A wasp so I could run fly round stinging people maybe ;) Maybe a boa constrictor or anaconda..or something cool like a wolf or lion.Would be nice to belong to a pack.

dont wasps die after stinging people :confused: oh no hang on thats a bumble bee :rolleyes: