I want to know ten things about you.

coyote

1. a family of foxes is living under my cottage
2. i don't own a car
3. i am not invisible
4. my prized possession is a 19th century ivory netsuke of a human skull that i purchased in japan
5. there is some popcorn under my sofa that i can't reach
6. i have 59 bicycles
7. i lost the remote
8. my elbow is peeling a little bit
9. i do not resemble an artichoke
10. there is a spider in my bathroom sink

MollyBeGood

Coyote--woah @ the japananes artifact! sounds very interesting......do u have a picture? ivory? that must have cost a mint...are u serious? LoL

kill a spider and it will rain. native american proverb

WeirdyMcGee

1. I wear full length pants or leggings at all times to hide my legs from any onlookers (including myself)
2. For most of my childhood, I was sure that I'd been adopted
3. I played Alfred in a high school production of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead - and had to kiss another girl (for comedy's sake)
4. I've never left the province/country/dimension/planet
5. I've only ever felt attracted to one person, never had a 'crush'
6. I made my first friend in grade 10
7. I am allergic to the sunlight
8. The under layer of my hair is curly-ish - the top layer is straight-ish
9. as a child, I spoke 3 languages- now I can barely speak 1
10. I sold my first set of lyrics and copyright for them in grade 8

T T T

1. I like to play guitar and make music.
2. I like photography.
3. I would not change who I am for anything.
4. I am obsessed with secret societies.
5. My favourite band is Angels and Airwaves.
6. My favourite film is Inception.
7. I'm good at understanding people.
8. I have a girlfriend that I love dearly.
9. My hero is Tom Delonge from Angels and Airwaves/Blink 182.
10. If I had to do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing.

^Sorry to steal one of my facts from you weirdy.

1. I suffered from heatstroke and was in bed for 2 days I was so ill last week. I was the hottest I'd ever been, and because of my SA, I couldn't take my hot black trousers off. ::(:
2. I take a photo of myself topless every now and then to see if I look any better than before. I do the same with my webcam (on my own, no people watching, obviously). I always look terrible, but when i look in the mirror, I think I look pretty ok. Damn human and technological perceptions.
3. I complain when my dog lays his head on the pillow of my bed and lays down like a human, but secretly I like to lay next to him when he does that.. It's very comforting ::eek::
4. I'm obsessed by the internet, mostly Social Phobai World, and I think if my internet connection dropped out for more than a it would be hell.
5. I've been told by my grandmother that I'm constantly coming up with schemes to get money out of people. Most of these schemes are either illegal or allegedly immoral. I say allegedly because I find then completely moral.
6. I scare myself when I see scenes in films of gory murders and don't react at all.
7. On a similar note, I think I must be an idiot. Psychological scares don't scare me much. Jump scares make me leap out of my seat.
8. I'm answering these questions when I should be running a bath and eating breakfast.
9. I love meeting new people online. Yes, I have social phobia. Doesn't seem to add up, does it?
10. I pray every night that the "person above you" and "let's tell a story" threads never get deleted. I like my post count above 7 ::p:

springk

i dont remember if i have posted before but here it goes.

1) i am a book lover. i like reading alot.
2) i m 23 and never ever have a boy who is a friend. forget about'boyfriend'
3)i have ocd and i hate it. i hate it.
4)i m a graduate and dont know what to do next.
5)i like meeting people and talking to them. i wish i could meet them in real life.
6)like pebbles----i m obsessed with internet and this site in particular.
7) i day dream a lot.
8) i make up daily routines sometime and dont follow it properly and this has left my day unorganized.
9)i love smell of books..rain on dry soil..enclosed room..paint.
10)i like singing and watching the sky and clouds and mango leaves.

Seri

1. The only vegetables I'll eat are potatoes, corn and carrots. I either don't like or can't eat others.
2. I am an absolute scrooge and will save almost every bit of money I possibly can.
3. I will then spend said money on my collections, art supplies or computer parts.
4. I have a hyperactive imagination: currently have about 8 different story ideas/plans, most complete with their own different worlds that they take place in.
5. I've never broken a bone in my body or had anything like chicken pox, measles etc.
6. I like the rain. And storms with thunder and lightning.
7. I enjoy learning new things, but I don't like having to do a course with exams and assignments. I'd rather just learn the skills or informations I'm interested in.
8. I almost never intentionally exercise.
9. I find it difficult to get up because I'd just much rather be sleeping than awake. Unfortunately (or fortunately?) I get headaches if I sleep too long.
10. My mood is neutral most of the time. I very rarely get angry, happy, sad etc (last time I was angry was about 10 years or so ago). I get hyperactive and lazy, but that's more how energetic I feel than how happy or unhappy.

Starchild

1. I love movies and TV shows, and I hate books.
2. The idea of a zombie apocalypse scares me more than anything else in the entire universe.
3. I prefer animals and nature over people and cities. I wouldn't live in a city even if I got paid to do it.
4. I went through an embarrassing emo phase a few years ago. Still trying to forget about it...
5. I accidentally killed my pet bird when I was little, by forgetting to give it water. I was so scared mom would be angry with me, I filled up the water "bottle" and pretended like it was already full when it died. I still feel really bad about killing the poor thing.
6. With a few exceptions, I hate rap. Especially if it ruins an otherwise nice pop song. Which it often does.
7. No one in real life knows I struggle with any of these psychological issues of mine.
8. I sometimes wish I was born in a time where women married young, sometimes with the help from their parents, and wasn't expected to do much more than take care of the house and family.
9. I hate when people have a slice of bread the wrong side up. The widest part is supposed to be up, so there's room for more stuff to put on it. The most narrow side should be down.
10. I'm currently in the process of learning two new languages. If everything goes as planned, someday I'll hopefully end up speaking 6 languages. Maybe even a couple of other languages as well if I still want to and have the opportunity to learn them.

Lostinthemusic

1) Play drums, piano, some smaller things
2) I need to practice more
3) Passion for the arts, all of them
4) Wish I was more creative, yet think I am at the same time
5) I have questioned my sanity
6) I think slowly in a fast paced world
7) Spiritual, but I'm not convinced I know what that means, I just know what I experienced, what I felt
8) Society domesticates us as human beings and limits our limitless potentials
9) Just want to love and be loved
10)

I'm leaving ten open for the future.

upndwn

1)I love cooking and want to make it my living
2)I love music
3)I love animals
4)I'm a horror aficionado
5)I like to help people
6)I'm a good listener
7)I am addicted to caffeine
8)Sci-fi, fantasy and horror are my favorite genres
9)I play airsoft
10)I don't smoke

dragonoth

1. If I never met my boyfriend, I'd still be depressed and not know that I was.
2. I used to worry all the time but I think I've managed to put a lid on it. It feels so much better.
3. I was going to do a diploma in piano until my teacher fell ill then I quit.
4. I'm a bit scared of getting a job.
5. My A level and GCSE grades are good. I just wish they alone could get me any job I applied for.
6. I hate feeling vulnerable.
7. I am a good drawer and I plan to put this talent to good use.
8. I am proud to be British.
9. Music being played in public places has the effect of making me want to fly.
10. I never take a person's smile for granted. Sometimes they are the best things that have happened to me all day.

Honk

1) I like things with patina
2) Lack of a drive to overcome depression and SA totally ruined my studies
3) I want to have a dog
4) I never stuck to learning an instrument, but still have some hopes there
5) I hate summer and winter, spring and autumn are my faves
6) Flying a hang glider near to the ground is the most intense memory of my whole life, and that saddens me deeply
7) I'm a nerd
8) I play out conversations in my head, I end up not having
9) I have a hard time asking for help
10) I drive people away with my bitterness and cynism

Man on the Moon

Hey Saskia,

1. Originally from Los Angeles, but moved out to New York alone.

2. I'm trying this new thing where I watch one movie a day and finish one book a week. (I just finished watching Carnal Knowledge (1971) and I am currently reading Francois Truffaut's biography).

3. I have a tabby cat and his name is Georgie Boy.

4. I love to be active outdoors: cycling, playing sports, walking, camping, hiking.

5. Avid Kid Cudi fan.

6. I graduated from UC Davis with a Film Studies degree.

7. Despite being Asian I can grow a semi-beard.

8. When I was in pre-school I wanted to be a fireman.

9. My favorite food is a cheeseburger.

10. Film director in the making.

constance

1. I enjoy cooking/baking.
2. If I find a boxed snack that I want, I instead try to make a homemade version.
3. I admire people who DIY
4. I love finding new music to listen to... especially acoustic sessions.
5. My father passed away 6 years ago, he was the greatest and I haven't been the same.
6. I have a small raised bed for homegrown veggies, right now i"m growing heirloom tomatoes, snap peas, sunflowers, kale, beets and carrots. Dream of expanding if I ever move out of L.A.
7. I have a dog named Piper who is 12 years old and she never barks.
8. I totally enjoy reading the classics.
9. I love bike riding.
10. I hate humid days but I love hot dry summery ones.

Last edited:

Magicmuffin

1 I am a dreamer, but im not the only one xd
2 I love drawing and painting, Im determined to improve and be remembered with my art hehe n_n
3 Im mexican
4 I like to try any kind of food, as i like to try any new things
5 Im vain. I like how I look and take care of myself, yet I'm not superficial
6 I used to have a strong depression, since child. But I have pretty much overcomed it and now Im more optimistic
7 I... I... I think I am kind of selfish, not that i want to be that way, I guess its just that i don't pay attention too much on what's around me. I want to change that too
8 I have a younger sister and a fat cat
9 I like anime, videogames and stuff.. I'm sort of a friki n_o
10 Love hamsters. Wish they loved me back ;_;

*Amy*

My list - I:

1. love the Russian language and its culture
2. am very romantic
3. daydream a lot, and I'm not even aware I am daydreaming, lol
4. am quite supportive with people who are close to me (or at least I try to be)
5. don't like animals because I'm scared of them
6. can't bear criticism towards me
7. guess I'm bisexual
8. like horror movies and gore
9. am quite childish
10. am very obsessed with my looks, which I guess are the key to my low self-esteem

Section_31

1. I love european cars
2. Im proud to be canadian
3. Im a heavy PC gamer, lots of WOW
4. I have a big fear of travelling internationallly, reason why is unknown
5. I LOVE cats, im a huge cat person
6. im a huge star trek nerd
7. Im also big into airsoft
8. I love studying Germany and Russia. Schnitzel is good stuff!!
9. I cant think of 2 other things to say.

Foxface

1. I'm 24.
2. I'm Canadian.
3. I am a Naturist, becuase I absolutely hate clothes, only wear em when I have to.
4. I have Asperger's Syndrome (high fuctioning level of Autism)
5. I have Brain Processing Disorder, so things I say, don't always come out clearly, so I often avoid communication, becuase it usually leads to people disliking me and I don't know why.
6. I don't understamd a lot of things in the world in which we live in.
7. I'm fussy when it comes to cars and computers. I only buy Toyota cars (my whoke family owns Toyota cars) and I only buy Toshiba, ASUS and SAMSUNG laptops.
8. I love building, fixing computers, it's one of the few things that satisfy me, or that I love to do.
9. I am constantly think about my soul mate/best friend (which I have never met)
10. I have only 3 friends, and I can only communicate with them on-line, beucase they are not local.
11. I am a child at heart.
12. I like to be a little mischievous at times.
13. I say random things, like recite random lines from TV shows and movies.
14. My Sister says that I am the funniest person she knows.
15. I hate Microsoft Windows and Apple.
16. If I won the lotto, I would prefer to live in a cottage, in the woods by a lake or something, and have a regular car, not a big house and fancy cars.
17. I love The Hunger Games.
18. It can take me a long time to read a book, becuase I have to have full concentration and be in a mood to read a book.
19. I love nature.
20. I love the Unity desktop enviroment (most people hate it).