I Got Accepted.

jonas89

When I woke up yesterday and checked my email, I had received a letter from the University that I applied for, which is abroad.
I filled up with enjoyment and also mix of other feeling too.

When I woke up today I started to realize that Im actually going and this is no longer just a daydreaming thing. Now I have to be really grown up and be really independent, finding apartment, studies are becoming so much harder that I have ever been used to.
And also this will be my first time that I have ever gone somewhere abroad, and it's kinda scary being going for the first time abroad alone and to another country to live in and study haha

Anyway I wish everybody a good day on here : )

jonas89

Thank you guys : )

Congrats! I hope they gave you a generous amount of financial aid.

Thank you, well there will be some financial support, but I think that is only if I get good grades, but I have to try to collect as much as I can, then I will take also a student allowance.

SilentAndShy

Well done pal!

I can experience something similiar, when I got a job but involved moving to another town. I spent ages commuting (which knackered me out) as I didn't have a clue about how to find an apartment, how not to get ripped off etc, house mates.

If I can give advice, don't be too worried, just take your time and get some advice from the people around you. Family and your friends or anyone who you could buddy up with on this trip.

jonas89

Well done pal!

I can experience something similiar, when I got a job but involved moving to another town. I spent ages commuting (which knackered me out) as I didn't have a clue about how to find an apartment, how not to get ripped off etc, house mates.

If I can give advice, don't be too worried, just take your time and get some advice from the people around you. Family and your friends or anyone who you could buddy up with on this trip.

Thanks,, I try not to lay to much on this.. I just take my time and look a lot on the internet for information of course, and then I have some relatives that live there and some that have have already live there.. I still have about 4 months until school begins : )

Dark angel

Wooohoooo!!!!! :applause: I'm glad for you jonas! Although I already knew you were gonna be accepted :p Now, enjoy this success and new chapter in your life and toss all of that nonsense worry out the window. Everything will be fine!! You'll see. Congratulations my friend :)

LoyalXenite

Congrats and good luck. A friend of mine studied abroad, she is from Australia and went to Italy, and she absolutely loved it, she had a great time, she was there for 6 months.

jonas89

Wooohoooo!!!!! :applause: I'm glad for you jonas! Although I already knew you were gonna be accepted :p Now, enjoy this success and new chapter in your life and toss all of that nonsense worry out the window. Everything will be fine!! You'll see. Congratulations my friend :)
Ohhh thank you so much :D.. yes it's new start, just silly thoughts that keep coming up to your mind that make you nervous, but I guess that's just normal when something big like this is happening : P

Congrats and good luck. A friend of mine studied abroad, she is from Australia and went to Italy, and she absolutely loved it, she had a great time, she was there for 6 months.
Thank you :)
Yeah Italy must be a really great place to go to.

Thanks everyone for the wishes ^_^