• It was horrible

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • It was average

Votes: 35 23.8%
  • I'm a virgin

Votes: 82 55.8%

• Total voters

JonnyD

now to the poeple who had experience with a partner, before you get to 4th base , were any of you selfconcious about your bodies , that's the first thing that comes to my mind when i think about the topic...

if you follow the tooth fairy idea? what would you need to leave to the tooth fairy? i'll regret it later...

none of the people who had sexual experiences had any body image issues?

Metal_isthe_Answer

Mines gonna be bad I bet, the older I get the more awkward I find that I am around women, also, I apparently have absolutely no capability to pick up on women flirting with me, meaning Im gonna have to wait a while anyway

Newtype

I feel lame 'cause I don't have any experiences to contribute to this great topic. My first sexual "experience" is when I was 13 and I went on the Internet to search for Dragon Ball Z pictures and ended up finding pictures of Goku and Sailor Moon doing nasty things together. I still have the mental images...

upndwn

My first experience was when I was 15 inside a tent inside a WW2 bunker. A lot of fumbling in the dark, but it was sweet.

NihilSlayer

I was 19... or 20. Is it odd I can't even precisely remember my exact age? Especially seeing as it didn't happen THAT long ago... I was either almost 20 or had just turned 20...
She was 28 and a paragon of lovliness. I remember feeling numb-- completely, inexorably numb. My mind was drifting terribly also. I think that sex (enjoying it anyway) is mostly a mental exercise. I kept looking out the window at the bridge and imagining how far it was... counting the cars as they went over it... What was the name of the river it straddled anyway? Vistula or something... It lasted about an hour. By the end I was drenched with sweat, and the numbness persisted. I was happy however, and enjoyed falling asleep next to her more than the actual sexual encounter.

panicsurvivor

I was 19... or 20. Is it odd I can't even precisely remember my exact age? Especially seeing as it didn't happen THAT long ago... I was either almost 20 or had just turned 20...
She was 28 and a paragon of lovliness. I remember feeling numb-- completely, inexorably numb. My mind was drifting terribly also. I think that sex (enjoying it anyway) is mostly a mental exercise. I kept looking out the window at the bridge and imagining how far it was... counting the cars as they went over it... What was the name of the river it straddled anyway? Vistula or something... It lasted about an hour. By the end I was drenched with sweat, and the numbness persisted. I was happy however, and enjoyed falling asleep next to her more than the actual sexual encounter.

Sorry dude, but sex is NOT a mental exercise. It is the opposite. It is physical, and emotional. If you try to make sex a mental exercise you will not do it right, or not at all. It is about primal sexual energy, or love, or if your lucky....both.

iamthenra

You know what? I respect women! I love women! I respect them so much that I completely stay away from them! :D

Sorry I had to borrow that line....

IGotSeoul

Well it was 3:00 AM; out of town during a rainy night. I had never met her before. I bumped into her mother (who didn't speak english) while exiting the bathroom. She wanted to call the cops but somehow the girl calmed her down and I was allowed to sleep on their couch downstairs and had pancakes in the morning before leaving.

average experience at best, but rich experience in terms of the entire event.

carecrab

well.. it was allright i guess but i was like 10 years old, and it meant as much to me as drinking a cup of tea lol

carecrab

You know I always thought that sex was just fun no matter with who you have it with lol. There is no way in hell that i'm doing it with a random girl ever again. I'll stay picky as hell. Sometimes you need to do a mistake to learn

Dude ! same here man. I thought it wouldn't matter but damn i learned it the hard way.

MagicPotion

none of the people who had sexual experiences had any body image issues?

Oh I did - so did she - we were both very self-concious. That's why people do it with the lights off under the covers, I would imagine.

I put off internet dating for so long, mainly because I was trying to lose weight and get more buff - I mean, I only weighed about 13-14 stone but I was 'too fat' so put it off for years. For some reason I thought I had to be super-fit in order to make up for how grotesquely ugly I am (or thought I was)

In the end, I just thought 'nuts to it' and when I met her I was the most overweight I'd been for ages.

@nothingtofear

Ok - so maybe not exactly like what I said ::eek:: Hey there'll be more chances and like you say, at least you know it's nothing to be scared of - it's just a way of expressing affection (there are plenty other ways) - I prefered the cuddly stuff too. When all the mystery about it has gone it's easier to not worry about it. Even though my next time (if any) will probably not be much less disastrous than the first times.

My experience is also that a lot of guys have these problems - my best mate did his first time - as have some other people I've spoken to.

MagicPotion

magic you and I both know there will be a next time

Thanks nothingtofear :) Well I hope so - but if not at least I had the one experience. Once I hit my 30th birthday I never really imagined that was even possible.

I guess my point is - if I can do it, anybody can :)

Anyway, I need to stop going on about my ex - I've said all I need to say about me and her - finding a new job is more important atm.

JonnyD

more important than getting laid, are you a madman :p ?
just kidding to get a running start...

we tend to overvalue those things, i 23 until last year when i had my first kiss that was all that was important to me in my life, everything was second to it my job, my family, my well being...

in the end it was nice and good but wasnt that big of a deal, and unless you don't know how to speak or talk its not that big of a deal either!

I wont say the experiece didnt help me, it was very good and i grew up alot, but what changed most was me, the focus turned from that compulsive need to find someone to wrestle tongues, to living my life!

I do want to kiss again, i do want to find a girl who i like enought to have sex with, gosh i'm crawling the wall's everytime i see that crushy crush of mine, but i'm not living my life FOR that!

I just LOVE hearing people talk positively about doing something for the first time. Oh wait, that's not what is happening here. :-S I can only assume my first time (If it ever happens) will be horrendous.

MagicPotion

more important than getting laid, are you a madman :p ?
just kidding to get a running start...

we tend to overvalue those things, i 23 until last year when i had my first kiss that was all that was important to me in my life, everything was second to it my job, my family, my well being...

in the end it was nice and good but wasnt that big of a deal, and unless you don't know how to speak or talk its not that big of a deal either!

I wont say the experiece didnt help me, it was very good and i grew up alot, but what changed most was me, the focus turned from that compulsive need to find someone to wrestle tongues, to living my life!

I do want to kiss again, i do want to find a girl who i like enought to have sex with, gosh i'm crawling the wall's everytime i see that crushy crush of mine, but i'm not living my life FOR that!

HA! Yeah my priorities are messed up :eek:

But you're right. I was so miserable and depressed at not having ever been in a relationship, I let all my other areas of life just rot. My career, my friends, my family - ignored all of them and just brooded over how lonely I was.

Now I need a new job to get a girlfriend. Trust me the current UK government are breaking my balls and I can't afford not to work.

I have one month of pay left before I have to move out of my nice flat into... One room. Social security is only paying for one stupid room now :mad:

Yawn - back to my CV then. :mad:

Section_31

mine sucked. I was 15, she was 17, almost 18. My first year in highschool. I was so nervous i erm, couldnt ....you know, rise to the occasion. She tried but i obviously wasnt ready and pushed myself into the situation anyway. I didnt even get to my destination, again, if you know what i mean.

2nd time, little better, but still meh.

when i fell in love the first time, this time with another parter, WAY better. my mind was racing for days after that.

sucettes

aacch, i am disappoint

Lol! Well, I did have one female friend before that but I didn't count that one in, because you can't really lose your virginity to a girl...... Erm. I have a feeling that I should shut up now.