Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 12+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0 (only child)

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gaucho

the option 0 would be good to have a better overview. i have 1 half brother from part of my father. he must be 10 or so now, i see him every 2 moths or so, he really likes me because I'm his big brother but we are so different its insane. i don't come to well along with my fathers girlfriend. in my eyes my brothers education is very wrong and in the future it will be shown. he is 10 and he spends soooo much time on the PC or watching TV, he only talks about video games and TV shows. he has bad asthma and my father and his mother still smoke in front of him and in the house, but i can't say anything because our relationship is somehow tense, more like I'm a friend of my father than his son, he for example never ever would prohibit me or complain about something related with me, because he knows he has no right.
after all the relationship contains much hypocrisy and falseness. still i like(love?) my dad, but many things/emotions i don't tell him.

CakiestCake

2 half brothers and one sister. My brothers are 10 years older while my sister is 3 years younger. For some reason, my sister is the complete opposite of me. She has tons of energy (too much actually), very talkative, and is clumsy, while I am timid, quiet and careful. Sometimes I think she inherited all of my social skills on birth, something that I lack.

I have one sibling, an older half brother (we have different dads). We never mention that we're half brothers and just say that we're brothers. Me and him are similar, but he's much happier and more normal. He has a girlfriend, a steady job, good friends that he goes out with on Saturday nights, etc.

shakethelight

I have two brother who are twins. They pretty much float through life efortless. Its really depressing because my brothers are outgoing & theres me, socially inept.

I have two older half brothers and one older sister. My brothers are 14 and 10 years older than me, so my sister and I are closest. I really don't like my eldest brother, though. He has always been a mean person and being around him makes me uneasy and anxious.

Phoenixx

I have one brother, and he's a year older than me. He's never really acted as much of an older brother though. Never was protective of me, never looked out for me, and never taught me much of anything. So I guess I can somewhat thank him for my [kind of] independent streak and teaching myself/doing things mostly on my own? Then again, I got the brains. He got the tan skin, dark hair, and the confidence and social skills.
I think I got jipped.

We used to get along great when we were little, we liked the same things and were always doing something together. Once he became a teenager though, he pretty much turned into a completely different person. For half my life now, he has mainly just treated me like crap. When we do manage to get along though, we kind of act like morons. :rolleyes:

lyricalliaisons

I have two much older half brothers who were never raised with me (one is 13 years older, the other 21 years older). I was raised as an only child. But the amount of siblings a person has has nothing to do with how happy or successful they'll become.

Agent_Violet

My brother is 4 years older than me but he is special needs so mentally I'm the big sister. It was hard when I was a kid bc I never understood why I couldn't have a "normal" big brother. But in retrospect, being his sister made me more mature and more accepting of people.

WeirdyMcGee

**hope no one minds-- I adjusted the poll options.
Anyone who voted 1 but actually meant 0 or 2; pm me and I'll adjust the numbers.**

::p:

JuiceB

I have 2 older brothers, an older sister, and a younger brother. I also have a few half brothers and sisters but I only know of 2 personally. Every single one of them are independent and strong willed.

crazypants

I have 2 older brothers, an older sister, and a younger brother. I also have a few half brothers and sisters but I only know of 2 personally. Every single one of them are independent and strong willed.

Does this bug you at all?

I have 2 older brothers who seem to have everything under control. They're much older, so we didn't grow up in exactly the same situation, but I find myself wondering why they seem so together and I'm such a mess, and I even sort of resent it.

Of course that's on days when I'm feeling sorry for myself. :)