How come your username?

hangbi92

I dont know if anyone has noticed this but my username is the combination of my name and Justin Timberlake and my year of birth

Hm mine is an offshoot of an older username, but Tempus is latin for time, and 35 is the hold on from the older name, something that was random to begin with. As for why it is time and in latin, I am obsessed with both in odd ways.

your obsessed with latin?!
O tempora o mores! :p
I had to study it this year and then again next year.. i dont rly like it tho..

lunarla

I like the letter "l" and I like "l" words 'cause I think they sound really nice to say and hear. And I also like things pertaining to the moon so - lunar. And la just because. :)

mrb

my names mrb cos its short for my name :) also i tried for ages find find a name but it just kept coming up with name taken :confused: but mrb was ok , so i thought ok thats good enough ;)

hangbi92

my names mrb cos its short for my name :) also i tried for ages find find a name but it just kept coming up with name taken :confused: but mrb was ok , so i thought ok thats good enough ;)

I thought it stands for Mr. Bean :D

Eam

Mine was simply a short, random type-in that had no connection with any other of my online user names or name to give me complete anonymity. :)

Felgen

I took my nickname from the fictional inventor Reodor Felgen, from the Norwegian movie Flåklypa Grand Prix ("Pinchcliffe Grand Prix" in English).

1151795335375caprino_Flaakypa-299x235.jpg

Listen to music, and a Kid Cudi song was on. Next song was a Meek Mill + Gillie Da Kid one. So, I just chose Da Kid

awkwardamanda

Well, my name's Amanda and I'm always feeling awkward.:rolleyes: I could have used it anywhere, but it seemed especially appropriate here.::p:

lithiumflower

My username is from the title of the song "Lithium Flower" as the end theme of the first season of the anime Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

Generical

Warcraft character i believe.....it's pretty old now, if i was starting new it would either be thematics (a da grassroots track) type that into youtube and click on the one with flashy lights (ifelloff) yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh?

or

TicTacToe...i just like the word(s?)

Last edited:

market.garden

A bungled allied attack in WW2. I was reading about it round about the time I signed up here, so put down one of the first things that popped into my head :)

mummylala

Mine is because im a mum/mom and the lala is because my nieces and nephews cant say my name (Lashana) properly so that became a nickname that stuck.

My hubby put it together and has been calling me mummylala for years now lol