How come your username?

anxiety1408

well I liked the movie 1408 and it was the last movie I saw thus I dedicated my username to it lol =) and the anxiety part of my username well i would think thats self explanatory.

Seasons

Sometimes I feel happy, sometimes I feel extremely sad, sometimes I feel unsettled, sometimes I feel I want to sleep and wake up 100 years later. It changes, like seasons.

I've always had an affinity- and connection toward/with the big cats. As with the smaller ones, for that matter.

Though, I didn't want to take Tigers or Lions because they are already praised and respected by many religions and cultures. And I've always found a sort of ellegance with Cougars, I don't really know why.

At first, I considered (and used) the username ''DarkCougar''. But that didn't work out too well. A lot of older men came on to me thinking I was a dark skinned, sexually assertive, older women. And I'm not making that up. x333

So, I settled for BlackPuma instead, and run with it ever since.''PumaOfDarkness'' is my secondary username/handle. It's essentially the same, just phrased differently. :3

Confuseddd

my name has meaning only to myself. It represents the confusion i felt trying to figure out what was wrong with me, and trying to discover the emotions that i was feeling. I was so confused because i sub conciously hid how i was feeling, even to myself. I was angry and sad and scared and frustrated and i did not realise that the root of everything i was experiancing was caused by one single emotion.
Shame.
I was ashamed of just being me, because thats what i learned from a young age. I never had any one to lean on emotionally, i never had any one to support or tell me how good i was doing. I dealt with listening to my parents argue and swear and cuss in front of me for years (sometimes they were argueing about me specifically) I felt shamefull because , and dont ask me why this specific event sticks out in my mind but..

One night my mom was coming to pick me up from my dads house, and my dad was not there only his girlfriend... sarah.

Well my mom came to the door and sarah refused to let me go with her, because she did not know anything about her coming to get me. So they started to argue..
"Thats my ****ing kid , i will take him and if you dont like it you can **** off"

"I dont think so, if you dont get the **** out of here im calling the cops"

Long story short they ended up getting into a physical altercation. I vividly remember my mom being in a headlock and me just not knowing what to do. I saw a knife on the
counter and remember thinking i should do something. Keep in mind i am 7 years old....
So sarah ends up calling the cops and she sends me into the living room to "play playstation" Like my mind was just gonna forget about what just happened and move on to video games right? So the next thing i remember is sarah comes into the living room and calm as ever asks me....

"Bobby, the cops are outside, do you want your mother to be arrested?"

I remember saying plainly "No." so i go outside to say bye to my mom and i tell her
that i will never forget what happened. My mom gave me a teddy bear that day and i have always loved teddy bears, my whole life they have ment something to me. im 18 and i still feel comforted by them. But while i am less confused now, the word confusion, has evolved to mean more that i am a product of my confusion. my flaws and the good things about me make me, well me.
sorry for making this so long, i started to write and i didnt want to stop.

BlaiseBLATES

BlaiseBLATES,
Yeah I was 13 when I made this and that was my nickname,
Blaise because that is my name,
Blates because my friend used to always say 'oh my Blaise it's blates you're a lezza'

Yeah...I like my nickname =)

panicsurvivor

I have panic attacks every day I have been hospitalized and shut in. I have survived all this and other things I would care not to post, hence my name Panicsurvivor.

hoddesdon

Hoddesdon is the town where my grandfather lived before he emigrated to Australia. When I went there I thought it was quite attractive, and I am glad that is where they lived. It is only 15 miles north of London, so it is a country town but it is possible to commute.

I found out when I went to England for a year - before that I only knew that he came from Hertfordshire. I had to research the records in the County Hall in Hertford. I could not find out before that because he lied about his age on his marriage certificate since his wife was much younger. So I could not find his birth certificate because I was looking at the wrong year.

They had lived there for three centuries at least - that is how far the records I could find went back. That is longer than Australia has existed.

Minty

Minty vision because I'm a Mighty Boosh fan. But it's just Minty on sites where the name isn't already taken. :3

Snowdrop

My username is, well, after the flower snowdrop lol. I chose it because it usually blooms in late winter during my birthday :) and it is pure, clean and simple as it's white in colour, something that my life really isn't at the moment and it reminds me of a goal. But I chose it mainly because the meaning of snowdrops is hope and new beginnings.

petrified eyes

I'm a Pink Floyd fan (obviously) and while I was registering I was listening to the song "Paranoid Eyes". When it came time to choose a user name I heard the line "you can hide, hide, hide, behind petrified eyes", I thought it was fitting.

honeydippedxo

my grandparents use to call me honey girl becuz my skin color reminds them of honey and i didnt wanna put my real nickname to hide myself more from ppl finding me here lol so i jus put honeydipped instead.

LazyHermitCrab

Went to the beach and got hermit crabs and thought it was clever since the word hermit was there, like hiding in a shell *haha*. The lazy part was to make it more funny?

sanitariumcalls

a fusion of one of my fave songs ever "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)" by Metallica, and the fact that I'm insane, well, sanitarium calls lol and it's stuck for a long time :)