How come your username?

FOR REAL

Banned
lol was that based on a true story? I liked how he saw numbers and prisms on ugly neck ties...

well i watched a FOR REAL documenty on tv, and his son seen dead people aswell.

abeautifulmind is one of my fav films.

i think he did work for the fbaye, i dont know for certain though:confused:

eccentric people seem to know things that others dont:)

Uber Schnitzel

Well I wanted something strong, like a super hero. uber Schnitzel translates from german to mean "super sausage". It probably doesn't mean that in proper german but not being able to speak it I wouldn't know.

nopark

Didn't want to use my usual nickname 'cuz people would google it and find me. So I just chose two random works and stuck 'em together.

da_illest101

lol well it's a bit hard to not look as an ego maniac with a nickname like da_illest101. But the real meaning is that 101 is a course number and the name of that class is da illest, so basically i'm teaching myself to be the best version of myself

Damaged

My ex bf told me numerous times i was damaged, and when signed up to this place i was listening to Danity Kane - Damaged :D

NinjaLikesToast

Mine is kind of silly. I used to play counter-strike and I was in a "clan" that was called "NinjaLikes" and everyone came up with a different word to go on the end.. I was eating toast at the time of signing up soooo I used Toast! And since then I have just used that for all of my screen names lol.

A long time ago when I made my first msn it had spider written in it, i can't remember why :S ,, i use spider 04 so i can rememeber it but it should've been glow 04, they call me glow:rolleyes:

Going Insane

I feel like I'm going insane, and sometimes feel like "turning this damn bus around, that'll end your precious little field trip pretty damn quick."

Tiercel

I've said it before, but it won't hurt to say it again. I like birds of prey. Falcons are female, the males are called tiercels. And they're about 1/3 smaller than the females, which correlates to my not feeling as good as other people.

And it's shorter than PeregrineHarlequin, which is another name I use. And easier to explain, too.

:D

Last edited:
Hm mine is an offshoot of an older username, but Tempus is latin for time, and 35 is the hold on from the older name, something that was random to begin with. As for why it is time and in latin, I am obsessed with both in odd ways.