How are you feeling?

LoyalXenite

No way, Joker is an abusive POS. Harley can do so much better. In fact she does coz she dumps his pathetic ass and gets with Ivy.
tumblr_nqhin4e6ne1rfj2evo3_1280.jpg

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
No way, Joker is an abusive POS. Harley can do so much better. In fact she does coz she dumps his pathetic ass and gets with Ivy.
tumblr_nqhin4e6ne1rfj2evo3_1280.jpg
I actually liked Jarod Leto's version of the Joker, I realize a lot of people don't. But Harley and the Joker's love in 'Suicide Squad' was really cool.
I'm not much of a Batman or Marvel fan so I don't know much about their story other than that.
I still prefer Joker and Quinn because I'm not ready to go out and get a set of boobs at the current time either..

Last edited:

LoyalXenite

I actually liked Jarod Leto's version of the Joker, I realize a lot of people don't. But Harley and the Joker's love in 'Suicide Squad' was really cool.
I'm not much of a Batman or Marvel fan so I don't know much about their story other than that.
I still prefer Joker and Quinn because I'm not ready to go out and get a set of boobs at the current time either..

I still havent gotten around to seeing Suicide Squad, but I did hear they glossed over some of the real details of the relationship (or as real a fictional relationships can get). Tbh I went off the whole superhero genre years ago (somewhere after the original xmen trilogy and original spiderman trilogy) so I dont actually care about the comics or movies, I just like that it changed to Quinn dumping an abusive douche and getting a badass gf :LOL::LOL:

Phoenixx

Good. This is the best I've felt in weeks. :) I'm off from work until Tuesday. Yesterday I spent my first day off just getting a lot of errands done and getting caught up on things. Today I did some grocery shopping - yes, I actually found groceries, not everything though - and picked up my copy of ACNH. :D My kitty has continued to feel better and one of her supplements actually arrived today. (Yay!) I'm finding myself getting back into hobbies again, with cooking, baking, bird watching, and playing video games, and it feels so good. (y)

PugofCrydee

Good. This is the best I've felt in weeks. :) I'm off from work until Tuesday. Yesterday I spent my first day off just getting a lot of errands done and getting caught up on things. Today I did some grocery shopping - yes, I actually found groceries, not everything though - and picked up my copy of ACNH. :D My kitty has continued to feel better and one of her supplements actually arrived today. (Yay!) I'm finding myself getting back into hobbies again, with cooking, baking, bird watching, and playing video games, and it feels so good. (y)

Glad to hear it Phoenixx :)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I've been feeling particularly sensitive lately. I notice myself getting flustered by very mundane things, like the little messages you can send on the online video games, or the idea of joining a little trivia chat room for an hour. It's all minimal contact from behind a screen, but I am easily feeling unnerved by it lately. Like I'd do something wrong or look stupid or not know what I am doing or something. It occasionally has been bleeding into work opportunities as well. I'm not functioning at my best right know, I know it because this is one of those tell-tale signs of it. I can't seem to consistently have good days. I can have one or two, a handful a week, but then I let myself slip. It's basic stuff, sleeping enough, eating properly, drinking water, avoiding distractions, and from there I can build habits. But I'm skirting the basics. And when I let it go on, it unbalances me. I feel like I start to teeter back and forth from completely giving up to needing to give 150% to make up the difference and get back on track.

A metaphor I tend to go back to regularly for life is that of running a marathon. And it's as if my training has been sub-par lately. It has put me back to a point where I can't just jump back in to where I was. And maybe the teetering comes from feelings of frustration due to that. I need to start back at square one, or at least multiple squares back of where I was. Maybe once I accept that, I can start moving forward again.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Bored n’ depressed. :( Definitely did’nae forsee the current situation when discussing what I‘d doing for my birthday a few months ago. Stay indoors wus’nae ma preferred option for birthday celebration.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Can’t sleep... but then I’m still really pissed off that my sisters upset our mother to the point where she broke down in tears, and started asking me what she‘s done wrong to deserve how she‘s treat. :cry:

Yet, ah should’nae be getting worked up about it, apparently. :rolleyes: Like it doesn’t upset me as well...? Naw, naw, it’s fine.
Sorry, it does’nae work like that, I’m afraid. :mad: It affects me anaw, awrite? Just cuz am no in flood o‘ tears, or shouting about how ah can‘t f__kin’ cope, does’nae mean I’m doing fine. :cry: Making jokes and playing my guitar or keyboard are the only coping mechanism ah’ve got. Talking gets me naewhere, since ma feelings aren’t valid. And my observations about their behaviour are “wrong” (which means I’m probably right, but they dinnae like admitting that).

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I am longing to feel close to someone. It always manifests in my mind as wanting to feel physically close with someone. I think its a connection I want though. A real one, where someone knows my honest thoughts and feelings and understands them. And preferable doesn't reject me for them.

Phoenixx

Sad. For obvious reasons. But also, next week is already the middle of April. In less than a month I'm expected to return to the living hell of a job I hate so much. (Added note: this birthday month freaking sucks...)

I really don't want to go back. Despite everything that's happened since I got laid off, I have still felt better than when I worked there.

When society gets back to normal, I want to get back in control of what I want to do. I want to go back to being a volunteer at an animal shelter. I've kept saying it for years but never actually bothered. I want to change that this year.

As for my career choice, I'm already cutting ties with the wellness field. I can't do it. This last experience really ruined that for me. I hate saying that but it's true. I don't want to lecture people that are only doing it because they HAVE to, not because they WANT to. And the fake fucking positivity of my last job just really killed it all for me. They do a great job faking it and fooling other people how they really feel, that's for sure. Talking about clients, their behaviors and lifestyles on a daily basis? GTFO. Seriously. You're here to help them, not use them as gossip fuel. Jesus.

I have another career option in mind that still uses my degree, where I'm my own boss (!), and I'm eager to venture that path. It might require me to go back to school though. Or at least take some courses regarding business or hospitality. I need help getting started with my idea, but thankfully I have some good resources locally I'll be able to use once things are back to normal.

I'm really hurting this year, but I'm eager to make the changes I need.

Phoenixx

Kind of sad. I miss my cat, but I cannot adopt another one for a while. My other cat has missed her too. She's been either completely separating herself and sleeping in spots the other used to sleep in, or completely needy and wanting my undivided attention moreso than usual. I noticed she's lost weight. She hasn't been eating much, but has started coming around a bit more this week acting more like herself. Started eating more too, so hopefully she'll put the weight back on.

I'm also disappointed that I can't do what I want to do job-wise for a little while yet. I'll most likely find myself back at my shit job towards the end of May (unless the dr tells me otherwise, which I kind of hope they do -- whole different side story). Was supposed to go back first week of May, but our quarantine got extended and so I'm continuing to be laid off until then. (which I really don't mind!) I know I'm trying to rush myself because I hate my job so much right now, but I shouldn't rush it. I need practice, I need to see a business advisor, might have to take some classes, and I need to save money. Additionally, I'm itching to get back into volunteer work. I know where I want to volunteer now, but of course with current events I can't even submit an application let alone even walk into the building.

SO until then, I find my days spent still playing lots of ACNH, doing the usual home errands, and picking up little projects around the house. Today I picked up paint after getting my bloodwork done and started painting my kitchen. My carpal tunnel flares too much for me to complete it from start to finish, but I think I got quite a bit done in the 3 hours I could paint.

PugofCrydee

Today I picked up paint after getting my bloodwork done and started painting my kitchen. My carpal tunnel flares too much for me to complete it from start to finish, but I think I got quite a bit done in the 3 hours I could paint.

Painting.. one of those jobs I loathe.. I painted the whole inside of my house and put a fresh coat on the roof too about 2 years back. Each day I'd moan and groan about having to do it, but once a room was done it was actually pretty satisfying.

Hmm.. maybe it was more the fact I'd finished than the actual painting..:unsure: