How are you feeling?

MikeyC

I need to completely change my life.. I will be applying for an immigration to Australia.. Where I can start over a new life. I will save up for some money, leave my miserable parents and go there.. Even if it means I will have to flip burgers for a couple of years, I will do it for the sake of breaking this vicious cycle...
Specifically Australia? Why here?

Spent a great couple of days away on the Gold Coast and raced a half marathon. Really enjoyed myself.
I like the Gold Coast! I wish to return there (or somewhere nearby in Queensland) this year. I'm glad you had a good time up there, mate. :thumbup:

Srijita52

I feel bad. I'm trying to face my fears but its not easy, specially right before a certain event when my anxiety is at its peak, I just become incredibly moody and irritable at that time and want people to leave me alone. But as usual nobody gets this, it doesn't help that sometimes I become really short tempered then they make me feel guilty about it. Am I just being oversensitive?

Kiwong

Specifically Australia? Why here?

I like the Gold Coast! I wish to return there (or somewhere nearby in Queensland) this year. I'm glad you had a good time up there, mate. :thumbup:

It's my fifth year in a row, kind of a yearly tradition. Lots of good places in Queensland, I've heard good reports about Noosa too. Hope you manage a holiday up north, MikeyC.

Kiwong

I feel bad. I'm trying to face my fears but its not easy, specially right before a certain event when my anxiety is at its peak, I just become incredibly moody and irritable at that time and want people to leave me alone. But as usual nobody gets this, it doesn't help that sometimes I become really short tempered then they make me feel guilty about it. Am I just being oversensitive?

Hope the event that is making you anxious turns out to be not as bad as you expected.

MikeyC

It's your anxiety talking for you. I don't think others know to leave you alone, and they don't know they're doing anything wrong. What event is this?

It's my fifth year in a row, kind of a yearly tradition. Lots of good places in Queensland, I've heard good reports about Noosa too. Hope you manage a holiday up north, MikeyC.
I've been to Noosa exactly once and it's beautiful. I want to return there, actually. :) I hope so, too! It would be lovely.

I'm glad it's a yearly tradition for you, which means that you've seen lots of what Queensland has to offer. You must like it!

Srijita52

^Thanks you both. :) I agree with you Mikey, it was my anxiety talking. Now I kind of feel bad for acting like a ****. Well, it was a small party at my friend's, there weren't supposed to be too many people but ultimately my anxiety won and I quit. Meh..

I woke up feeling horrified because I had a very vivid dream that I was pregnant :eek: I remember at once being excited but depressed about it, and feeling like I failed myself and would do anything to not be pregnant :/ Yikes! If that's not enough to scare you into avoiding that sort of risk, I don't know what is :p

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
If that's not enough to scare you into avoiding that sort of risk, I don't know what is :p

octomom1.jpg
?

laure15

4-Year-Old Mayor Robert Tufts 'Runs' Tiny Town Of Dorset, Minnesota (VIDEO)

Ruff Politics: Kentucky Mayor Lucy Lou Is a Real Dog

Not sure what to think about this. You would think they'd have at least some minimal requirements for anyone who wants to run for mayor. I guess anything goes nowadays. I recall a professor in college complaining to us that as long as you are tall and good looking, you can be dean, even if you are incompetent. He also talked about how his being short cost him the spot. I gotta say, looks go a long way. If you're tall, good-looking, cute or fluffy, it helps.

selon

:) I had a surprisingly good day with many laughs, good food and nice people.. so grateful, really needed a break!! :)

Phoenixx

So tired, but pretty good. Spent pretty much the whole day out just to be out of the house. I had a nutrition appointment this morning, so I figured I'd enjoy myself out and spend some time at Barnes and Nobles. Picked up Will Grayson, Will Grayson and A Game Of Thrones to add to my shelf of books I still need to get around to read. I also ate lunch in this parking lot next to a river and fed some ducks, hehe. It was pretty fun actually.

And I totally skipped my online history discussion today just to do this. (I submitted my piece, I just didn't discuss/debate with anyone on the forum.) Totally worth it. :thumbup: I've been overdue for a day like this.

laure15

There are some people who think I have a crush on a former classmate. But the truth is that I am jealous of him. I am jealous that he had it so easy in life. He basically coasted through high school, didn't even have to try hard and wasn't even in the top 10%, went to college and made mediocre grades, got internship, then got a job right out of college, just like that. Plus he's also from a relatively well-off family living in one of those upper scale neighborhoods. His social skills were decent, he speaks better than I do, and he's good at science. Yes, I envy him. I tried very hard academically when I was in high school, my efforts were all in the wrong place. Now I'm unemployed and kinda lost in life. On the other hand, he's probably vacationing somewhere in a foreign country living his life with a $55,000 salary (or more). He definitely has the best of both worlds.