How are you feeling?

Helmaninquiel

Yeah backpain can make it hard to look for jobs that require strength and I only applied to one, but I didnt got it! Its competitive out there, but hope I can get my dream job. I want to apply for my dream job first, if that fails. I guess I apply for what I can. Thanks though! :)

well what's your dream job? If you work
hard enough for it and just keep applying
No matter how many times you get turned
down chances are you'll get it eventually.
>.<

MaliceInWickedland

Awkward and confused. Those obnoxious guys from last time were hanging out at the library again today and when I went on break I went over to the other side to use the computer and do some random internet browsing they followed me over there and sat a few tables away from me. I could feel them staring and talking about me the entire time. My friends have been telling me that I should feel flattered that a group of cute skater guys are "stalking" me at work but for some reason I feel like they're stalking me because they want to do something to me, not because they like me or something. I don't know anymore... maybe I'm just being overly paranoid as usual. Either way I'm glad my cousin picks me up after work so that I don't have to worry about them following me home. So creepy and annoying...

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Sad...

"Mom~ can I have this for Christmas?"
YAMAHA GRAND PIANO - Barrie Musical Instruments For Sale - Kijiji Barrie Canada.
mom: "...in your dreams..." -__-

Yeah... a girl can dream can't she?
I'll have you yet, my pretty!
Some day when I'm not completely broke... not in social housing... not eating a piece of paper because I'm hungry...

aww... hopeless.
yet, I can still laugh at how dumb I am.
haha

Dream LARGE! It'll happen if you see it happening. Despite your current situation. It's a GREAT hopeful dream, you! Too bad one can't stuff that grand piano under their shirt, tho. =/

MaliceInWickedland

I feel like the sky just turned into a giant hippo with diarrhea that's unleashing it's inner storm of chocolate rain upon me and my world, only the rain isn't actually chocolate...

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Thanks guys...

I just hate thoughts. I hate how my mind works.
Things get stuck in there and I can't rid myself of them.
Sometimes I just want peace.

I have a very large rubber mallet I can hit you over the head with; you'll find a few hours of peace =D Really I relate though; my brain can obsess over silly things hard to qualm them.

Dead_on_Arrival

I have a very large rubber mallet I can hit you over the head with; you'll find a few hours of peace =D Really I relate though; my brain can obsess over silly things hard to qualm them.

Give me.

2521625671_e451ae99a1_z.jpg

My brain obsesses with exestential nihilism. ::(: