How are you feeling?

dazedgal

like pure ****... I vow to never date ever again. boys are just mean and cruel.
I'm so lonely it hurts but it hurts even worse to be in a relationship where your love goes unrequited :(

GhoulsNightOut

Worried...I have student debt to pay starting January and I still haven't narrowed down to a few entry level jobs that I can see myself doing without my head exploding. I'm in trouble. :( Think I'm gonna be working minimum wage for a really long time...

Helmaninquiel

Thanks guys...

I just hate thoughts. I hate how my mind works.
Things get stuck in there and I can't rid myself of them.
Sometimes I just want peace.

I know how you feel, your not
alone don't worry. Sometimes
my thoughts about life and how
miserable it can be are so bad
that I literally have to do something
to distract myself from the on going
fear of depression and anxiety that
I experience with though's thoughts.
It can get pretty bad, but you just
have to learn to live with it and go
with it, find things that make you
feel better and make you feel at
ease.. for me it's reading, watching
movies and t.v series, cooking,
cleaning, listening to music.. stuff
like that for me helps. >.<

Dead_on_Arrival

I know how that feels. I start uni next week and I'm freaking out about it. Feel like a little kid on first day of nursery. It was OK then so should be OK now.

Anxious again. I've got the first day of school over with now, I still feel anxious to go back though...
Luckily though, I have some pretty good subjects that first day back. And it's not like I have maths/PE/german (all the ones I'm really bad at,haha.)

what year? or are you just starting?

Haha,I know it may sound odd but....a colouring book, for me, is really therapeutic. The guy looked at me weird when I bought it, cause it's for children 5 and under, but still :3
I feel more in control, because it's a chance for me to be neat and..precise. Haha, I sound so odd.

So yeah, pretty relaxed right now. Not stressed, just...in control.

planemo

I know how it feels.Hope you feel better soon :)

like poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop.

6460.gif
(no just kidding :))

B

Beatrice

Like I don't want to go to work. I REALLY REALLY don't. I need to suck it up though, it's only two days out of every week. I really can't complain. Except for the fact that it's on the weekend ::p:

good night, oh superfluous one. ::p:

Are you calling me superfluous? :)

Hope you feel better in the morning:)

sleep well superfly

Superfly? That's a new one. I like it!

I feel better. The weather is amazing! It's only 78 degrees with a nice breeze and a little cloud cover. We didn't get that much needed rain last night, but it's supposed to cool off for a couple of days. 70, 73, 75, and 76 are the highs for Mon - Thurs. Yay!

ETA: Why am I always the one who starts a new page? I think I'm cursed.