How are you feeling?

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Unhappy. Insignificant.
*Sigh* this is what happens when I let my thoughts wander.

This happens; if they can wander over there in feeling like poop land; they can wander over to feeling like happy happy land. You have to balance your thoughts; Catch those bad thoughts; Challenge those thoughts; Change those thoughts; easy to be overwhelmed by the massive wave of emotions those thoughts spark; and be carried away by them... but takes a little effort (which feels like A LOT at the time all that force of bad emotions/thoughts come splashing down at you) to calm and look at the good side to those thoughts and yourself... you can do it. =) But trust me; I know how hard it can be.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Like I should be doing something more productive than sitting at the computer all day every day.

*wraps tail around Burns and plucks him off his chair and onto his feet* Then get out and off and DO something! ::p: That being said... I need to do that too... hmm anyone have another tail to pluck me from my chair? :D

This happens; if they can wander over there in feeling like poop land; they can wander over to feeling like happy happy land. You have to balance your thoughts; Catch those bad thoughts; Challenge those thoughts; Change those thoughts; easy to be overwhelmed by the massive wave of emotions those thoughts spark; and be carried away by them... but takes a little effort (which feels like A LOT at the time all that force of bad emotions/thoughts come splashing down at you) to calm and look at the good side to those thoughts and yourself... you can do it. =) But trust me; I know how hard it can be.

Thanks for the help.

Lowlight

Not so great. I was staining the house with my sister and dad when I stepped on a board with a nail sticking out of it. Off to get a Tetanus shot.

Dead_on_Arrival

Depressed, angry. Like I can't come here any more. Like I'm doing something wrong. Like I'm sneaking around. Like a kid with a slapped ass.

Helmaninquiel

theres lots of reasons! one of the reason is.. I havent found a new job yet!
but theres many others ::(:

You'll find one, a lot of people are having
a hard time right now finding a job. Have
you applied every where you can possible?
My mom's friend Tammy has been looking
for a job for over a year and hasn't found
one but because she has back problems
her search is limited. Just keep it up you'll
find one, just apply every where possible.

You'll find one, a lot of people are having
a hard time right now finding a job. Have
you applied every where you can possible?
My mom's friend Tammy has been looking
for a job for over a year and hasn't found
one but because she has back problems
her search is limited. Just keep it up you'll
find one, just apply every where possible.

Yeah backpain can make it hard to look for jobs that require strength and I only applied to one, but I didnt got it! Its competitive out there, but hope I can get my dream job. I want to apply for my dream job first, if that fails. I guess I apply for what I can. Thanks though! :)

vexatiousmind

WELL! After looking forward to the longhorns game for a month, I didn't realize it was on the longhorns channel. I do not have this channel, and won't get to watch the game. :mad::mad::mad: