How are you feeling?

U

userremoved

Well , you have us !

I know how it feels to be extremely emotional , that's me .

No I don't. I dont even know half the people here now. And to top it off people vanish from this site without warning all the time. Whether theyre even alive anymore I wouldnt know.

vexatiousmind

I just humiliated myself in front of my biology class. For some reason in lab I was the only one that couldnt make my own dichotomous tree and couldnt even finish the lab. Not only did I get called out in front of everyone but the teacher made the comment "if anyone doesn't understand this feel free to stay behind. Dont worry I dont think anyone will be looking." And then looks at me saying "Jr stay behind after lab and I'll explain it to you". The she proceeded to talk to me like I was mentally handicapped while showing me what to do. I broke down and started sobbing in front of her. A grown man crying like that. Not only did I make myself out to be a moron but Im also a cry baby. I dont see myself coming back from this. I already had very little pride in myself as it was but I thought I at least had my mind to be proud of. Now I have nothing.

aw, rough day.:(

Did you get it though, after she explained?

I would stick with it, even if you have to cry every class, it would be better than quitting. There is no shame in crying by the way. :)

mmmm

I'm feeling very smug. Very smug indeed. I love being insulted by somebody if it gives someone else the opportunity to tell me what they love about me. My confidence right now is like BOING!!!

U

userremoved

aw, rough day.:(

Did you get it though, after she explained?

I would stick with it, even if you have to cry every class, it would be better than quitting. There is no shame in crying by the way. :)

I get it now. I dont know if I got credit or not though since I didnt finish it. I just hate it when my issues come to the surface like that. Im trying to be as normal as possible but theres always something that will make me freak and show the teacher somethings wrong with me. Last semester it was when we had to do a skit in front of class in Japanese and I ended up walking out.

Phoenixx

I just humiliated myself in front of my biology class. For some reason in lab I was the only one that couldnt make my own dichotomous tree and couldnt even finish the lab. Not only did I get called out in front of everyone but the teacher made the comment "if anyone doesn't understand this feel free to stay behind. Dont worry I dont think anyone will be looking." And then looks at me saying "Jr stay behind after lab and I'll explain it to you". The she proceeded to talk to me like I was mentally handicapped while showing me what to do. I broke down and started sobbing in front of her. A grown man crying like that. Not only did I make myself out to be a moron but Im also a cry baby. I dont see myself coming back from this. I already had very little pride in myself as it was but I thought I at least had my mind to be proud of. Now I have nothing.
^ Aw, I'm so sorry to hear this. :( I would've teared up a bit too if some teacher did that to me. I'm a super sensitive person to begin with, but really that was just incredibly rude of her. I don't see why any teacher would do that to someone, no matter what grade/class they were in. Along with tearing up, I probably would've told her off. Not in front of everybody, of course, but when it was just the teacher.

U

userremoved

Thanks everyone, I feel a better about it since I know you guys understand.

I feel like crap, haven;t been working out all work or as much lately because i'm so bored, fed up and unmotivated, feel like there's just no point to doing anything no more when everyone around you is just going to crap on you. I have nobody to hang out, don't have much experience in working so cant get a job even if i tried because i'm up against thousands of people in just 1 job interview and those thousands of people have more experience than i do so i highly doubt ill get anything. Tomorrow i have up get up at 8:15 to be at the work programme thing (which i am not looking forward to because of a guy there that cant shut up for one second lol) but i cant wait to get a work placement to give me something to do. My sleeping is just all over the place right now and if i've got nothing to do nothing i possibly do will work, i just need something to do during the week otherwise i just feel so down, bored, fed up and i don't feel like doing much. On a positive note though i'm doing a bit of shopping with my birthday money tomorrow, gonna get a pine unfinished pine unit so i'm not cramping everything in my small room and gonna get a nice suit jacket and pants for interviews in future as all i got is my formal jumpsuit & black formal cardigen but would better with a formal jacket too and some pants so then i got something when my jumpsuit needs washing. I'm not even sure what else to get though, i got a new mp3 player, i don't want any fancy gadgets though because i just don't need them, i dunno i just feel that unmotivated with everyhting i dunno what to buy ether.

MaliceInWickedland

I'm feeling very smug. Very smug indeed. I love being insulted by somebody if it gives someone else the opportunity to tell me what they love about me. My confidence right now is like BOING!!!

Wow... if only I could be like that for even one day ::p:
(or even a second)

MaliceInWickedland

Ugh. Teachers like that really piss me off. Reminds me of elementary... *shudders*. I'm really sorry you had to go through that.
I know this is a really cliche and unhelpful thing to say but:

Cheer up~! :)

dog-smile.jpg

MaliceInWickedland

Okay. My response to PipsMcClawski now officially applies to everyone on this page of the thread.
Seriously cheer up guys~ you are all very awesome people!!

whos_awesome-1.jpg

See? Even the dog says so :D

Last edited:

WeirdyMcGee

Have had a terrible headache all day @_@
Internet will be cut off tomorrow and I've decided I'll take my chances and just steal a wireless connection!
I feel like a thief!

...At least this isn't LoZ; I won't be known as a thief forever for stealing once...
Don't tell on meee!!