How are you feeling?

vexatiousmind

What's wrong?

I used to feel that way after the second minute. =D It's normal after a break; you'll build back your academic and social endurance.

Hang in there.... I know the feeling though. I'll be there soon enough :/

It happens to me everyday.Don't worry, just push through it.This is just something we have to tolerate whether like it or not!

Thanks guys:)

I went, and it was pretty good. There is only 9 people in my chemistry lab:D I love small classes!

Phoenixx

Thanks guys:)

I went, and it was pretty good. There is only 9 people in my chemistry lab:D I love small classes!
^ :eek: Wow, I wish I had that many! I don't know how many people are in my chem. lab yet, but I'm going to guess around 30 or 40. My chemistry class has about 65 people, maybe more or less. And my nutrition class has 75! :eek: I couldn't believe how many people I saw yesterday in some of those classes. I've lived in a small town waaay too long.

Dead_on_Arrival

Like my hearts been ripped out.

My daughter is growing up, she went shopping today for her first bra and she's only nine.

Then I got a call from the CAMHS team(Child and Adholescent Mental Health Service). My little girl has been refered. She has night troule, wetting caused by vivid nightmares. It makes her massivley embarassed and depressed.

I feel so guilty like it's all my fault.....

Is this **** hereditry?

Last edited:

WeirdyMcGee

I feel so guilty like it's all my fault.....

Is this **** hereditry?

Just love her and give her as much attention as you can - and encourage her to do things she enjoys.
That's as much as any parent can do for their child and as much as you'd like your child to have a perfect life with no bumps along the road; they happen.
You just have to assure her that you'll be there for her and that will make her life much easier.

As a child of two parents with mental health issues, I'd just like to say that I love and appreciate my parents so much and I'd feel guilty if they felt bad about the person I've grown to be. They did the best they could and I may not be perfect but I'd like to become a child they can be proud of.

As for the bra issue... I believe I got my first at 9 years old as well.
Well-- a training one, anyway.
Made me feel really grown up; like a young lady!

I am feeling upset about many things. Emotional. Distressed.

Dead_on_Arrival

Just love her and give her as much attention as you can - and encourage her to do things she enjoys.
That's as much as any parent can do for their child and as much as you'd like your child to have a perfect life with no bumps along the road; they happen.
You just have to assure her that you'll be there for her and that will make her life much easier.

As a child of two parents with mental health issues, I'd just like to say that I love and appreciate my parents so much and I'd feel guilty if they felt bad about the person I've grown to be. They did the best they could and I may not be perfect but I'd like to become a child they can be proud of.

I am feeling upset about many things. Emotional. Distressed.

Thank you, you know just what to say.

I was trying to think of something to say. You said it better than anything I could think of.

I just went for a walk in the rain. It was exhilarating and cathartic. And, you know, it's raining! We haven't had any significant rainfall for a long time. I've seen farmers who have already started harvesting corn.

Last edited:
Irritating!Like my ear's going to explode!My brother and his band is playing upstairs.They think they're so good that they should win the Grammy awards(yeah,if only there's an award for the worst band ever!)
This has been going for such a long time now!Somebody stop them.....!!!

MaliceInWickedland

Sick. Damn colds...
Pretty ironic to be getting a cold in the middle of summer huh? I guess that'll teach me to bring a jacket with me or at least wear long pants when going to the theater :/

I just went for a walk in the rain. It was exhilarating and cathartic. And, you know, it's raining! We haven't had any significant rainfall for a long time. I've seen farmers who have already started harvesting corn.

It's always fun to walk in the rain.You're lucky!It hasn't been rained here for a while.I wish i could do that now.