How are you feeling?

vexatiousmind

For the past few weeks, I've been going in cycles of depression lasting 4 or 5 days, feeling just barely ok on the good days, and right now is definitely a low point in that cycle.

::(: Pulling yourself out of a depression rut is one of the hardest things to do, in my opinion.
Eventually it will pass though, just hang in there.
Try to do something you enjoy.

Sorry that you are going through this.

dottie

livid. today my coworker's daughter scrubbed her car against mine while it was parked at work.

i haven't talked to my mom in months. a jury duty notice came to her house for me, she keeps messaging me about it. i haven't talked to her in months, it didn't come to MY house, i never received it, therefore i didn't intend to show. it is tomorrow. what did she do today? called on my behalf!!! then she left a voicemail for me with badge numbers and information. despite the fact i haven't spoken to her or been to her house in months. wtf is wrong with her? why does she try to **** up my life? why can't she mind her own business?

Phoenixx

Disappointed.

I leave for college in less than two days and my dad can't even get off work to go with me. ::(: We live in the same house and I hardly get to talk to him or even spend a little time with him as it is. For the last 4 years, it seems like it's always been just my mom and my brother, the two people who I can hardly even relate to. For once I'd actually just like to spend a whole day with him, like I did when I was little.

Nostalgia bites. And I hate demanding jobs.

I think I'll just shut up now. I just sound like a whining little kid. :X

ANNomaly

what do i say? i don't even know where to begin.

I suppose she was just concerned, since it was meant for you, and may have over-reacted. On the other hand, I don't know your mother personally and I certainly wouldn't know what life was like with her growing up (With that kind of reaction, though, I'd wager your childhood wasn't the most pleasant), so that's something you'd have to decide for yourself. I suppose you could begin with how you've been able to fend for yourself just fine for the last several months, but that might not be received too well. I'm sorry I can't be of more assistance x_x

dottie

thanks, annomaly. yeah, i can't tell if she was overreacting or being vindictive/manipulative to get a rise from me because i won't return her calls. anyhoooooo... idk. i am too explosive to talk right now. thanks for the vent, SPW.

vexatiousmind

I wish I was more bubbly/energetic/friendly.

I used to be so positive, and now I feel jaded. Nothing is all that good, and nothing is really so bad. I feel neutral no matter what my surrounding are.

B

Beatrice

I feel kind of nice - it's a nice day. But I also feel sad that I'm so freaking alone. I need peeeoooppllleee. Gahhh. It really is making me start to go crazy. I've become desperate. It sucks more than words can convey.

WeirdyMcGee

stressed out--- dad's cat is not getting along with our cats at all; but she has nowhere else to go for now... so it's either here, or a shelter.
Silly cat! Just get along!! XD Stop being so socially retar---- oh....
ohhhhhh!
oh.

haha