How are you feeling?

Phoenixx

Excited, tired, a little nervous, and a little depressed. My moods have been changing every 10 mins. or so ever since I got up. Apathy, I'd like you back please.

MollyBeGood

Just got back from the tire shop. Heard a very sad story about the owner and his wife who just left him after 28 yrs of marriage. I was shocked. Relationships are so hard. Not for the weak of heart, I tell ya.

Happy note~ I just discovered "Shaun the Sheep"...I know it's for little kids but I love it haha :p They are such adorablenesss!!

It certainly does, but can you switch your shyness off? I would certainly like to know how it can be done.

Turned off, no, not at all, not really. Can you use your force? Of course. Apply the mind and venture forward. A task that must be completed, otherwise guilty feelings will be had.

Ignore what you think others will say about you, think about you. Be you for you. We all know this advice so I wager it doesn't help you any.

Most of all, the best help comes from being up front and honest that you are shy. Don't hide it. Let people know "I'm a shy one so bare with me." That is how I went about it and people seem to be relaxed toward that.

(Suppose the top hat helped, too)

Are we ever going to see a pic of this top hat you bought Sial?:)

I am feeling.......well, I just OD on the Nutella again ::eek::

Sial in a top hat? That's a must see!

I have this wonderful thing in my brain that makes me forget that I want to buy Nutella. At home, I"m all like, "Hells yes I want some Nutella!" When I get to the store, I never remember. It's probably for the best. I would OD on it all the time.

dottie

my supervisor's daughter did a HIT AND RUN on my car. my car was parked in the parking lot when she attempted to park next to it and scrubbed it. she left the scene without telling me but her mom informed me about it and another coworker saw. (i believe the mom only told me because another coworker witnessed it). i got two estimates indicating it would cost $400 to repaint the damage, which i gave to her mom. her mom gave me her number but no more information. when i asked what kind of car she drives my coworker played dumb! she's missed two of my phone calls and hasn't contacted me. seriously?! i have to report her to the police as a hit and run? do you know what an awkward situation this makes work???

UGH i hate people. have i ever told you that?

WeirdyMcGee

dizzy and lightheaded and sick.
It's been 3 days now and still this sick feeling -__-

poop.
Guess I need to go for another checkup already.

I want this to go away... I want to stop feeling like I should be crying and just cry already. I'll cry all night if I have to, just to stop feeling powerless and victimized, to not feel deceived and lied to, to stop feeling like the last 3 years of my life have been one big setup for disappointment...

And it's 3:30 in the morning, why can't I get any sleep?

Last edited:

Dead_on_Arrival

Feels like I cried forever. The whole of yesterday was a tear fest.

Feeling better today but gotta go shopping for a wedding tomorrow.
Gonna be tough.

Dead_on_Arrival

just got back from shopping.

HELL on earth. Why are all the cheap shops in the most deprived areas. Intellectually challenged people brushing past me with screaming kids and old people smelling of stale pee.

I feel sick