How are you feeling?

simpsons2007

******* angry. I'm not an angry person or feel rage ever. I've never been one to loose my temper. But right now I just want to ******* hit something. I wonder why do I bother staying sober sometimes when she goes out and does that.

EDIT:

I think it's just another test that I have to see if I can get through without drinking. I know I can do it I've done it before AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN WITHOUT DRINKING!!!!!!

Edit 2:

There's NO way in hell I'm letting her win this battle with my mind this is ONE I'm going to win for MYSELF.

Last edited:

Deus_Ex_Lemur

insecure. uncertain. reclusive. boring. inarticulate. eek. not the best day.

Maybe use a larger size font? :D Feel better, those feelings won't travel into tomorrow. Maybe some of them, but I know you can knock one of them away. Do something certain tomorrow, something small, and outside. And then you'll be certain AND not reclusive. :)

simpsons2007

I didn't go :-(

I have thigh strain though and its a painful class.

What are you angry about Simpy?

I'm feeling marginally happier after making some holiday plans :)

I think I'll let you off for not going to your class considering you have thigh strain lol :D. Hope you thigh strain gets better before you next class. You going anywhere nice for holiday?

The ex is trying to screw with my head but I ain't letting her get to me. No matter how hard she tries I ain't going back there. It ain't worth it.

What happened was she got food shopping delivered today and she order some wine! Which isn't normal for her as she has never drank in the 12yrs I've known her and she knows that I can't drink. There's no one in her family that drinks and no birthdays or anything like that coming up. And she just left the wine sat on the kitchen worktop so every time I go out there its there staring at me trying to tempt me to drink it.

I think she's trying to get me to start drinking again so she has a good excuse to get me out of the house.

But I'm not going to get sucked into her mind games. I poured that wine right down the drain. You should of seen the look of her face. lol :)

simpsons2007

Yeh, I'll definitely go next week as I feel bad for not attending tonight, oopsie.
My mother and I are going to America for a weekend in November, which should be nice.

And your ex seriously sounds like a massive psycho for doing that. I think your suspicions are probably correct because if there had been any particular, innocent reason for buying the wine she would surely have said so to try and justify the purchase. The fact she has to stoop to that level makes it seem like she's the one with the problem, not you.
I'm really proud of you for throwing it all down the sink, Simpy :)

Thanks twiggle. To be honest it felt good pouring it away and what made it even better was seeing her face drop. :)

_Hope

Very anxious and I wonder if anybody can help me?

I accidentally ran a red light with a camera on it on Thursday evening, I was so worried about what turning I had to take and what lane I had to be in that I didn't notice the red light until it was to late. Anyway does anybody know how long it takes for the letter to come saying I have been caught?

I have had such bad anxiety since it happened, knowing when I can expect to hear something should help.

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows.

_Hope

::(: Sorry, I don't know - are you in the UK? Best to clarify as people from all over the world use these boards and it may vary :)
I wish I could help you out more, have you tried typing the question into Google?
Also - as a coping mechanism - maybe just prepare yourself for the worst; so that you're not constantly fretting until you find out. It'll make things a little easier whilst you wait.

Hi Twiggle and thank you for replying to my post I appreciate it, yeah I'm in the UK I probably should of mentioned that you are correct. :)

I have looked on google but I can't seem to find a straight answer to my question, maybe I'm failing at wording it in the right way.

Yeah I am trying to prepare for the worst but I'm afraid until the worst happens my mind just won't let it slide. Unfortunately I have always been the same, thanks for your help.

Srijita52

I'm feeling very negative today,i.e
N=natural
E=energetic
G=goodness
A=acuired
T=to
I=improve
V=vital
E=encouragement
Hmm...,if you have more feel free to include.

I had a scare today. I went to urgent care to have my legs looked at again. I got poison ivy 3 weeks ago on both and cellulitis in my right leg. The swelling still hadn't gone down and I'm getting another rash on my left leg. The doctor was worried that I may have a blood clot in my leg. So we went to the ER, had blood drawn and a sonogram on my leg. That was interesting. They took me back to an ER room, so I assumed the worse. Almost an hour later, a doctor comes in, asks me some questions, then says the tests were negative. The relief I felt was amazing. I felt like I passed Go and collected $200. :) So lucky.

coyote

Very anxious and I wonder if anybody can help me?

I accidentally ran a red light with a camera on it on Thursday evening, I was so worried about what turning I had to take and what lane I had to be in that I didn't notice the red light until it was to late. Anyway does anybody know how long it takes for the letter to come saying I have been caught?

I have had such bad anxiety since it happened, knowing when I can expect to hear something should help.

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows.

this is why it's always important to remember one thing

always throw some mud or snow on your license plate to obscure the numbers

do it now, to prevent this sort of thing from happening again

B

Beatrice

Today I work I was told they refer to me as "the little girl"...................

:(