How are you feeling?

Phoenixx

I figured they wouldn't even like them because gluten free foods often taste like paper... -___-
Guess I was wrong.
^ I know, right? I've noticed that the raw mix (before you bake) often tastes like paper. But apparently after you bake them they don't taste so paper-y. I know it doesn't taste paper-y to me because I'm used to it, but I would think there would be quite the taste difference if you're used to refined white flour and such. Hm, I guess there isn't. :rolleyes:

Feathers

McGee, sorry to hear about it...

Gosh I can relate - though I usually don't bake special goodies (yet)
But I hate it if others eat 'my' leftovers ('you can always eat bread' lol)

hmm.. 'organic blueberries'? Are blueberries usually grown on farms where you live?
Okay, I know I live 'in the middle of nowhere', but people here usually just go into nature and pick'em? (mum loves picking'em, I'm not so keen, but if I'd have to I'd go pickin' them too, and they're FREE that way??)

We have one 'American blueberry' in the garden too...

I baked some special muffins (buckwheat, just experimenting) once but they were soo disgusting I was lucky my dad ate 'em!! (he eats everything lol!!)
if you want revenge I could give you my recipe but I forgot it!! and it was just 'wing it' from another recipe on another site...

Danfalc

Banned
A bit more positive. Managed to stick to my plan yesterday despite a migraine and other things giving me a good excuse to not go out.

Managed to eat today well despite my appetite being none existent. I slept In the day though today which is one of my no no's, but we cant win them all.

Going to set the alarm and get down to the gym tomorrow, and start looking for this Puppy I have been saving up for :)

WeirdyMcGee

upset!!!

I just realized that not only did little brother's inconsiderate drunken friends eat pretty much all of the muffins I made- FOR ME- with special ingredients so that I don't get sick from the gluten/sugar in them.... but they ALSO ate my plain rice cakes.
WHAT THE ****?!
Why would they even want rice cakes?! Don't teenagers hate rice cakes?!
I went outside, all by myself- which is a big deal for me, being agoraphobic and ****ing terrified of everything- bought 16 of them with my own money and figured no one would eat them because my brother and mother hate them... but what happens?! Little brother allows his friends to eat them.
Now I have no snacks- nothing- and I really, really, really am not feeling up to going outside to deal with people at this point. I am just...

...why?

Seriously, why? -____-
It's such a stupid thing. SO stupid! Why don't his friends ever bring their own snacks? They bring their own booze and pot-- so they should provide their own mother****ing snacks as well. Right?
I'm not asking for much. Just leave me alone- don't eat my food and clean up your own puke when you get sick. Thankyou.
They're not coming here anymore. Not ever. They can grow the **** up, learn to clean up their messes and be considerate whilst they are someone's houseguest, or I will MURDER THEM IN THEIR SLEEP!! AGHHH!!!

Phoenixx

upset!!!

I just realized that not only did little brother's inconsiderate drunken friends eat pretty much all of the muffins I made- FOR ME- with special ingredients so that I don't get sick from the gluten/sugar in them.... but they ALSO ate my plain rice cakes.
WHAT THE ****?!
Why would they even want rice cakes?! Don't teenagers hate rice cakes?!
I went outside, all by myself- which is a big deal for me, being agoraphobic and ****ing terrified of everything- bought 16 of them with my own money and figured no one would eat them because my brother and mother hate them... but what happens?! Little brother allows his friends to eat them.
Now I have no snacks- nothing- and I really, really, really am not feeling up to going outside to deal with people at this point. I am just...

...why?

Seriously, why? -____-
It's such a stupid thing. SO stupid! Why don't his friends ever bring their own snacks? They bring their own booze and pot-- so they should provide their own mother****ing snacks as well. Right?
I'm not asking for much. Just leave me alone- don't eat my food and clean up your own puke when you get sick. Thankyou.
They're not coming here anymore. Not ever. They can grow the **** up, learn to clean up their messes and be considerate whilst they are someone's houseguest, or I will MURDER THEM IN THEIR SLEEP!! AGHHH!!!
^ That's horrible. D: It sucks when that happens. I've been there, not so much about my brother's friends eating stuff, but the whole thing about my stuff getting eaten anyway. It's only happened once though, I hid my stuff since then. Maybe try and create a little cubby hole(s) either in your room or kitchen where no one else will find stuff? I actually have a few spots where I hide my goodies: shelf in the laundry room next to the sheets and towels (My dad very rarely goes in there and my brother doesn't at all.), bottom cupboard in the kitchen where all the baking stuff is (My dad and my brother NEVER bake or cook either), and under my bed (I don't use this one as much, but sometimes I still do). I never have to worry about my mom eating my stuff either. She understands and some of the stuff she can't eat anyway because she's allergic to soy.

WeirdyMcGee

^ That's horrible. D: It sucks when that happens. I've been there, not so much about my brother's friends eating stuff, but the whole thing about my stuff getting eaten anyway. It's only happened once though, I hid my stuff since then. Maybe try and create a little cubby hole(s) either in your room or kitchen where no one else will find stuff? I actually have a few spots where I hide my goodies: shelf in the laundry room next to the sheets and towels (My dad very rarely goes in there and my brother doesn't at all.), bottom cupboard in the kitchen where all the baking stuff is (My dad and my brother NEVER bake or cook either), and under my bed (I don't use this one as much, but sometimes I still do). I never have to worry about my mom eating my stuff either. She understands and some of the stuff she can't eat anyway because she's allergic to soy.

Haha~ well... It would be ridiculous if I had to hide my food, since I only really have 2-3 items that I would prefer to keep to myself- I share everything else openly, and I'm at home alone 90% of the time. Completely by myself. No one else even cooks.

And dieting, I can't put food in my room because I'm in my room all the time and I'd be tempted to snack constantly. (also- my room is the hottest room in the house this time of the year and the window doesn't open- so it's too hot to be storing food)

But it's stupid. I just sent my brother a message to his blackberry- saying that if his friends don't learn some manners, they're not coming over anymore.

Phoenixx

Haha~ well... It would be ridiculous if I had to hide my food, since I only really have 2-3 items that I would prefer to keep to myself, and I'm at home alone 90% of the time. Completely by myself. No one else even cooks.

And dieting, I can't put food in my room because I'm in my room all the time and I'd be tempted to snack constantly. (also- my room is the hottest room in the house this time of the year and the window doesn't open- so it's too hot to be storing food)

But it's stupid. I just sent my brother a message to his blackberry- saying that if his friends don't learn some manners, they're not coming over anymore.
^ Lol, oh I see. Yeah I have much more than 2-3 items, and my room really doesn't get that hot (Except for today! It's horrible! Thank god there's none in here now) so I can store it in here when I want. But, good luck in the future. Hopefully your brother's friends will learn some manners and respect.

Beatmetrics

....Every time I hear your cry

you in pain

It enrages me inside

because that's the last thing i wanted to do was to cause YOU pain...

I feel awful