How are you feeling?

confused!

I just noticed that I have 4 broken toes... and I have no idea how I broke them. x__x

How did you notice? Do they hurt or are they mangled or something??

I suppose I'm fairing better. All my appendages are safe and accounted for. :) I'm feeling pretty good today. It's starting to become a trend and I'm excited!

Dr. Doom

well, today was not that bad, not that much anxiety, constant lip biting and knuckle cracking and fidgeting but thats the same as any day, today I was called on in a few different classes. I was able to openly agree with someone, very little but I felt good about it. my permit came in today and it has my birthday a couple years off, I could theoretically go get some cigarettes which I found amusing

little overwhelmed by sensations, i hope i can be calm soon again :)
i just really, really think i am hsp, i just feel so much and it's taking control over my whole body and mind, i hope i can find more balance.
but i'm trying to find some distraction so i don't focus too much on it

ilmatross

my 'perfect' relationship is all but over

maybe i will always be unhappy and i ruin these things. maybe I deserve to be alone.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I felt great yesterday - on a social level not a professional/school level where our group project was rushed and delayed already and bad.

Was up late because felt a good high and woke up today feeling like a blob of bleh. I dont know why. Probably because at home all day. (and not much sleep =)

Hottie

Feeling kinda drunk !! Had a few drinkies and now im off to sleepies.
Also cant wait for a lie in tomorrow morning..been up early all week so lie in for me 2morrow :)
Actully in a good mood even though i had a tif wit my good mate..:rolleyes: