How are you feeling?

arsenalwa

Too depressed that I almost physically feel the pain of it, really overwhelmed. I need to vent. I need someone I don't have to speak to, to tell everything I've been keeping to myself. Everything I've ever kept to myself. All that I've never told anyone. All that's making me want to die right now. Just let them know everything that I know.

I can't keep everything to myself forever.

coyote

Too depressed that I almost physically feel the pain of it, really overwhelmed. I need to vent. I need someone I don't have to speak to, to tell everything I've been keeping to myself. Everything I've ever kept to myself. All that I've never told anyone. All that's making me want to die right now. Just let them know everything that I know.

you can talk to me if you want

I don't judge

send me a PM

Dr. Doom

ugh, so much anime....absolutely no money.

Feeling okay. I decided not to sleep last night so school was pretty bad, falling asleep in classes. In one class I actually shook away, like I woke up startled or something. Obviously people noticed but I'm not sure if I was too tired or just didnt care because I didnt get nervous about it at all.

Drew M

Knotted up inside. Not looking forward to venturing out of my ivory tower later. It'll be cold and it'll make my eyes sore.

If it persist, you should consider having it checked out by a doctor. It could be as simple as a cold, but when it comes to one of your main senses you might not wanna take a risk. ;3
hey, it's gone now, i'm happy it didn't stay long. but thanks for the advice blackpuma :cool:

DespairSoul

Really frustrated. Im sick of feeling as though im not a part of the world. People talking about things that are assumed to be general knowledge - and that i just have no idea about. I don't take anything in anymore. I havent for a while. My mind is just numb all the time. It's horrible.

aww cheers lakenda, well i know that feeling it's horrible::(: but does we must know everything? And be knowledge so much sometimes is better don't know stuff wich make us even more upset.

DespairSoul

I feel with u i dislike keeping stuff inside is very painful deal with it alone, sometimes vent it make me even more depressed and sometimes help, just like i wanna believe nothing wrong is going on with me, do u feel too that way maybe?

PS> i guess u can't keep it everything to yourself forever, me to but i wish do so...is impossible fight with yourself, i dislike fight with myself so much coz i know is losed fight anyway...vent this helps and can solve a lot of issues..

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned
Proud of myself for getting out today and doing some things which I normally struggle with. Also had a blast from the past so to say :) It's nice to be speaking to them again.

miss_amy

Proud of myself for getting out today and doing some things which I normally struggle with. Also had a blast from the past so to say :) It's nice to be speaking to them again.

Glad to hear you've had a good day. Good news is uplifting for all of us. :)