How are you feeling?

Kiwong

Impatient. I want to start some running on land again. 39 days without is too long for a running tragic.

A friend

I'm a little frusterated right now...

My reasons why I think it's good to be single
1. You never have to talk to your partner cuz you don't have a partner.
2. There is no pressure to entertain your partner in any way because you don't have a partner.
3. If you ever feel like not having sex, you don't have to do it because your partner wants to cuz you don't have a partner.
4. You never have to worry about giving gifts for birthdays/anniversaries.
5. You never have to buy a partner food (mainly for guys cuz we often pay for the gal in the buying dinner for other situation)
6. You don't have to worry about a partner borrowing money.
7. You always get to watch the tv show, movie, or video game that you want to watch.
8. No one can tell you that you can't drink or gamble.
9. You don't have to meet a partner's friends/acquaintances/parents. And then you don't have to be friends with any of these people either.
10. You don't have to impress anyone.
11. You don't have to be in shape, look good, w/e you want to call it. You can let go and eat all you want.
12. No arguments. <-----Very important
13. You don't have to worry about grooming, breath, all that good stuff. If you are a lady shaving legs is not mandatory, and for men neither is shaving the face.
14. You can sleep whenever you please.
15. You don't have to get a job if you live with parents or parents pay for your place. Spouses/partners often pressure their significant other to get a job.
16. You can dress however you like. Nobody to judge if you just want to wear sweats and hoodie all day.
17. Don't have to comb hair.
18. You can spill or break things at home and not have to worry about a wife or g/f nagging at you (that's mainly for men cuz it seems women tend to be more nit picky about spills and accidents).
19. You can leave the house whenever you want. You can hang out with friends as long as you want. You don't have to tell anyone where you are going and how long you are going to be gone.
20. You can sleep with random people and you aren't cheating cuz you have no partner.
21. You don't have to be nice to people cuz there is no partner to impress (I advise against this of course. Nobody should be mean.)
22. You can stare at people you are attracted to w/out a partner nagging at you.
23. You can "pleasure yourself" when you please.

They can try, but nothing kills a mood like someone unexpectedly walking in and shouting at you, then a long discussion about why you feel the need to masturbate when you have a partner, do you not love them? Are they ugly and fat? Is this why you forgot your anniversary? Screw it, they're going to stay at their mother's house for a while.

Nobody telling you what you have to do, and a lot of free time. Solitude is blessing except when is forced.

you only have to take care of yourself with no kids to bother or drive you crazy. You only have to think of yourself without any extra expenses. Oh yeah and you only have to take care of yourself...lol

Independence

Solitude

Peace. I go home and I can shut the world out and relax

Watch what TV programs when I want

Undisturbed sleep

I really like the to be acle to plan my trips away with freedom

No stress of meeeting in laws.

I wrote on my blog

I like my independence. I can go on my running adventures whenever I want to. I’m free to train when I like, I have the money to buy the things I want. My weekends are mine to do with as I please. I go to sleep when I want, wake up when I want, watch the TV programs I feel like watching. This is a great time in my life.

At times I have thought of living in nature without anyone around, except for a menagerie of pets, maybe a Sulphur Crested Cockatoo, a bigger cage for Lenny the Cockatiel. Of course there’d be a wilderness next door that I could explore and photograph. That would be my dream.

Right now it’s hard to feel lonely with all the running and racing in my life. I like this and all the positive interactions with the a positive group of runners. Next weekend I will be mingling amongst 70000 runners all with a positive attitude towards life.

How good is that that? What freedom? How lucky am I?

Despite all of these great things, I still have uncontrollible desire to have a soul-mate...

:mad:

Relaxed and happy. There's nothing like a slow handjob under hot water shower, like Lester Burnham laughing at his meaningless life every morning.

planemo

Used again by my younger online 'friends' plus lonely

Been there. *hugs*

Good. Been outside today so I'm quite pleased with myself, treated myself a little bit too. It's got me thinking about how much living I've been missing out on though. I've been very weak and given in to avoidance, I feel angry for that. Instead of sulking about it though I want to try and use that bitterness to drive me forward. I have to push myself and make more of this year.

That's good to hear malady. :) I hope you achieve the goals you set for yourself.

As for me it's been a long day. I just wanna sit in a dark room watch something good on tele and forget about my existence.

DarkPhoenix

Good. Been outside today so I'm quite pleased with myself, treated myself a little bit too. It's got me thinking about how much living I've been missing out on though. I've been very weak and given in to avoidance, I feel angry for that. Instead of sulking about it though I want to try and use that bitterness to drive me forward. I have to push myself and make more of this year.

+1 Rep for positivity :)

arsenalwa

^ Indeed. Way to go, Malady. Try to keep that mindset. Things can get better faster than you may think.

I feel strange. A mixture of so many contradicting feelings.

Good for you, Malady. It's very nice to hear that you're feeling a little better about things. It really is. :3

NickyNacker

EXTREMELY disappointed/frustrated. My panic came back a week ago after being gone a year and the day after that I scheduled a therapy appointment. It was supposed to be today and my ride got sick. I'm not mad at them, of course, I mean they can't help they got sick. But it just feels like nothing ever goes right for me. It couldn't have happened at a worse time and now I have to reschedule which could be another week or 2. And I'm just terrified of having more attacks. Ugh :(