How are you feeling?

Full of dread.

I've got about one month until the mental tsunami hits.:mad: I honestly would not mind if i died in a car accident between then and now.

What's gonna happen ... ? If you don't mind me asking.
It's none of my business. Sorry.

I am being forced to do a vocational course. Which means I will have to spend hours out of my house everyday and work in the Industry as well.

I am beginning to think I am suffering from agoraphobia as well now::(:

jhanniffy

Like my head is going to explode - so much college work to do, I seem to spend so much time doing work but getting nothing productive done.....

Danfalc

Banned
Still pretty bad anxiety wise, and not much better mood wise. But someone just did something really thoughtful and sweet for me which has made me smile.

Going to try and go up town tomorrow and put this anxiety in it's place, and I have c.b.t next Tuesday so I want to get back on track.

NickyNacker

I'm feeling positive after scheduling a therapy session for monday. I haven't had a therapist since 2009 and I'm so happy about it.

planemo

Just fed up with my life. I feel really down after another bad nights sleep. (if you can even call it sleep)

Sinar_Matahari

I'm feeling a bit nervous again. We're going to be having an extremely busy day and we'll be dealing with a whole lot of people. I don't feel like dealing with people today, but I'm trying to change my mind. My anxiety acts up every now and then when I'm talking to people, but I try not to dwell on it.

Fighter86

Just feeling pretty bummed. Playing second fiddle to everything sure sucks, I HATE life, I wish I had never been born, a total waste of space really.

Huge relief a whole entire bunch of family is moving away later this year, immigrating in fact, so they won't be back for a long long time, thank goodness, so one less gang to muddle into my affairs, and less obligations, no more dinners to attend etc etc.

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned
I feel like I want to cry, but can't. How is this happening? I honestly don't know what to do about myself.

Sorry to hear that, it really sucks when your that numb you can't even let your emotions out. though I think it's quite common when you have serious or prolonged depression, some meds can apparently numb you too.

EscapeArtist

Discouraged... Trying to pick myself up through exercising, running in morning = tired rest of day because not used to it. Expressed this outloud, mother: "No, exercise can't make you tired. It's you, you're always tired, you don't do anything, blah blah blah blah blah" For some reason it makes me not want to try. But will not let her run my life...