How are you feeling?

Confuseddd

Slightly lethargic.. I have things I want/told myself im going to do today.. So im gonna do it :cool:
after one of these

nos%20cherry.jpg

planemo

You're not defeated emu, just a little lost. It takes a huge amount of strength to live with severe depression, just to get through each day. This isn't your fault, you need to remember that and stop feeling as if you're not good enough or strong enough. I can't beat my depression, it may never leave me. I'm learning though that viewing it in a different way and having a different attitude can really help. We're unlucky, there are people far worse off though, just as there are also people who have no idea how lucky they are or how hard it is to live with the issues we have. Be kind to yourself, look after yourself, know that you deserve better. It's difficult enough having depression and anxiety against us without us becoming our own enemies *hugs*

Thank you Malady :) (((hugs back))), that was a quite beautifully constructed answer. Yes you are right in that I need to value myself on who I really am, instead of unfortunate circumstances. Thanks again. :)

realities

its been so long since I've had been this lonely and practically no one to ask out or get asked out.

I. feel. crazed.

Being around ppl and alone makes me feel crazed.

Finally got my keyboard!
2ikshuc.jpg

And in two months, I'll finally be able to get myself a decent computer. :3

I'm feeling quite good. Things are looking up. For the first time in 15 years, may I add. ^W^

Just need to get a MIDI/USB cable somewhere so I can use the keyboard with Synthesia.

jus

than i need anger maanagement or somthing.. sriously.. who wears a "cardigan' to a club then eyes someoff.. got eye'd last wek.. dont appreciate the eye.. seriously the cardigan... like seriously..

realities

its been so long since I've had been this lonely and practically no one to ask out or get asked out.

I. feel. crazed. disorientated.

Being in the midst of crowds and knowing im alone makes me feel crazed. :'(

Why do I always have a blank mind and feel wildly disorientated and near to breakdown when surrounded by people? not speaking up and having though-provoking exchanges it has made me even dumber.