How are you feeling?

dottie

trying to get out there.
trying to get involved and meet people.
trying to not be jaded.

really my heart is full of love. i am very lucky. i want to make things happen.

Sad. Not nearly as strong as I've been trying to fool myself I am.

Strength is influenced by our current state of mind, if you were strong before, you were strong before. No trickery. Don't worry, we all have our weaker moments. It's just important to not get lost in it.

If I may just quote something they used in Batman Begins (which is based upon another simpler quote).

''Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.''
Like strength, weakness is influences by your current state of mind as well. It'll get better.

Last edited:
inspired, reading a book about science of the human mind :) very interesting :)
*if you think different, you will have a better life'' (positive thoughts) because your mind is the key of everything ;) it's a big book full of answers :)

i like educating myself ^^

Im feeling great. Only just discovered this site and its been a pretty massive load off my chest reading other stories about SA.

Earlier today though - mentally exhausted. Applying for jobs is a nightmare.

Hello Lakenda, welcome to the forum! :) have a good time here

Sinar_Matahari

Nervous. We've moved to our new location and will be open for business today. My bosses will be watching my (our performance) and this is something that causes me anxiety. I'm prepared as far as my presentation is concerned and I'm good with the new system but I'm still nervous. I just have to keep in mind that nothing has changed except for the new location and the facility is new. That and my bosses aren't watching me to pick on me, but to make sure I do a good job. If they have any suggestions for improvement then I'll try to learn from it.

Nervous. We've moved to our new location and will be open for business today. My bosses will be watching my (our performance) and this is something that causes me anxiety. I'm prepared as far as my presentation is concerned and I'm good with the new system but I'm still nervous. I just have to keep in mind that nothing has changed except for the new location and the facility is new. That and my bosses aren't watching me to pick on me, but to make sure I do a good job. If they have any suggestions for improvement then I'll try to learn from it.

hey wish you good luck today :) just focus on your job and try your best thats all u can do :) ~!! good luck

EscapeArtist

lonely. For what? Human relationships obviously aren't what I make them out to be.
Feel also a wanting to be thin again! But, that i'm used to
Guilty/shame, for talking (typing) so much about myself lately