How are you feeling?

awkwardamanda

those days are the worst

don't worry - it'll get better

if not tomorrow, the next day

Likely not till Saturday. Today was my day off so it should have been the good day. But no, some of those days turn into the kind where you just wanna lay in bed and mope all day. Now I work the next four days so meh.

I don't know, what's the mixture of feelings you get when you've just had an offline tiff - anger, guilt, saddness, misunderstood, confusion, resentment. I'm so sick of being in a power struggle where I'm seldom right, where my thoughts are immediately disregarded and I feel its pointless to even try to make improvements. What do I do? Continue on, biting my tongue and scraping what I can out of this? Or do I....? ::(: ::(: ::(:

I've been there too phocas :( Frustrating hardly describes it, I know.
Resentment just builds inside like the pressure in a volcano. Do you have some way to get those feelings out?

Oh ****, to make it all worse, i just caught my daughter smoking. This is one of my biggest fears. I had a parent die from smoking related cancer and I cant describe what I felt when I saw her. I had no idea and had trusted her about this. I guess I will come through, but how I'm feeling no is... well the starving wolf is eating my face off
http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/post-your-random-thoughts-feelings-etc-26882/#post406771

::(:::(:::(:::(:

I am sorry to hear that :( I hope it is just a phase she is going through.

EscapeArtist

Phocas so sorry to hear that!! Remember that It doesn't have to mean that she is going to develop into a full time smoker, sometimes it's just experimental.

Guwd! :) Woke up in the early morning, did the housekeeping and now just relaxing, reading a nice book ^_^

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned
Feel a bit more upbeat after c.b.t this morning. Seems I am heading In the right direction even if I have been feeling a bit lost.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Not doing that great. My family are having problems - I'm just keeping myself too myself because I don't want to get involved and end up making things any worse.

Depression getting the better of me, which leave me feeling irritated and indifferent. So, for the most part, I've been feeling very lonely and miserable, lately.

EscapeArtist

I feel extremely ****ing anxious, thanks caffeinated tea and sleep deprivation. Still feeling quite sick though.. At least I feel awake.. Perhaps too awake.. I feel like I've spent WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much time on Spworld lately...

bsebring

Woke up in panic/depression mode. I have all this baggage...the damage and scars I carry don't disappear, I can only hide the fuc*ed up thoughts I have.
And it all revolves around a stupid one nightstand I had a year ago. The thing that gets me the most is it was all a game. Everything was fake. But for some reason people love this guy. He has a way with words that brings you in. I don't get it.

Last edited: