How are you feeling?

Argh. just having a really awkward conversation with someone on the chat :/, I'm just really bad at holding a conversation sometimes. Especially with someone I've never talked to before. He's very short in his answers, so that makes me stand in an awkward position. :/ He's from S.A.S btw, not from this site.

Exactly. Lol, my mind just get blank alot, when I'm on the chat, especially in real life, It's terrifying. But still, I love to talk, but It's hard especially when ur afraid of judgement of what ur saying. hmm did i say something stupid? , i ask myself this .. ALOT

coyote

I'm feeling a little apprehensive

I dropped my company laptop on the pavement, and it broke a little

still works, though

anxious and lost. just because i realised last years, how hard it was, like there was a time i couldnt even get outside to reach the mailbox, now im making progress, but still i feel anxious and frightening of things happening.Last time i´m just having a mask, and act cool with everyrthing, but I know I´m still the same person whom been so afraid in life. Sometimes i just realise this again, and I feel very yeah. Lost. but hope.. is out there