How are you feeling?

Zoya Dulzura

Very, very, very jealous of those people who could see the lunar eclipse--where I live it's too darn foggy! I couldn't find the moon in all that misty muck, so I built a snowman instead. My toes are still numb. I feel anxious about tomorrow, and sad that I'm not going to see my boyfriend for two weeks, but I feel calm and serene now. Tired and it's laaaate here.

KiaKaha

Banned
Thinking about leaving... I figure if I get lonely enough it might just push me to the edge to finally end my own inner turmoil. I am so tired. I dont think I will be contributing for a while.

Sinar_Matahari

I'm coming down with something. The lack of sleep, running about TCB, and crappy weather have taken it's toll on my immune system. I'm going to go have some more tea. On the other hand I'm excited and a bit nervous cuz I'm starting my new job tomorrow. I haven't worked since before my child was born so I'm glad to be getting back in the work force.

I'm coming down with something. The lack of sleep, running about TCB, and crappy weather have taken it's toll on my immune system. I'm going to go have some more tea. On the other hand I'm excited and a bit nervous cuz I'm starting my new job tomorrow. I haven't worked since before my child was born so I'm glad to be getting back in the work force.

Good luck!!!

I am thinking....
48px-Human-emblem-OK.svg.png

coyote

very emotional - I've been on the verge of tears all day

must be because of the holidays reminding me of everything I no longer have in my life and that all my dreams have amounted to nothing

it seems that all I ever feel anymore are fear and loss

pass the eggnog

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
very emotional - I've been on the verge of tears all day

must be because of the holidays reminding me of everything I no longer have in my life and that all my dreams have amounted to nothing

it seems that all I ever feel anymore are fear and loss

pass the eggnog
Damn, dude. Sorry to hear that.

I wouldn't mind hearing about your dreams though, if you want to share.

I'm in a funny-mode. Acting silly, joking, lollielol. Just random fun. i'm at my grappy (grandma) so were just acting silly.

Last edited:

LookingForward

Been nursing my little daughter for the past few days, now I'm starting to feel ill, dizzy and nauseous.
We’re gonna be two little sick bunnies together tonight… (Everytime I sneeze she says “oh poor daddy” sooo cute) :)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
A little nervous, going to work out with a friend. Should be okay once I get into it (maybe).