How are you feeling?

iamthenra

Horny... yep... definitely horny... Wait a minute, feeling passed. Feeling much better now.
3760729636_aef410dbf9_o.gif

jamie99

I'm feeling really angry...my so called support worker hasn't rang me in about 3 weeks now. I'm thinking of ringing him and telling him to fck off and take all his empty promises and shove them up his ass.

LycraPantiies92

Unloved. Hated. Disliked. Used. Like i'm not worth anything. A waste of time/space.
Like no-one cares. No-one likes me.

Etcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetc.

this_portrait

A little tired. Sad that my time at Lollapalooza (and in Chicago in general) is over. And dreading having to do all the things I need to do before school starts back up again in two weeks.

WelshOne

I'm nackered. Worked 10 hours yesterday and 12 hours today. I need to have a shower before I go to sleep, too, because my hair is full of dust from taking down a wall in my Uncle's house... but I'm so tired! Beh.

dottie

i am melting into the floor with depression. my body feels weighted. i need to get out of this house and out of my head. i am a caged animal.

this_portrait

Pessimistic. I swear, my tagline should be "Pissing People Off Since 1989," because that's the only thing I seem to know how to do perfectly. -.-